Higher Education commission
Master’s degree” means 16 years of education and “Experience” means experience gained after obtaining the required qualification.
- Applicants are required to download Application Form on prescribed format from HEC website i.e. http:llwww.hec.gov.pk/site/careers and send hard copy of the application form along with two photographs to the undersigned.
- Last date for submission of application is March 29, 2019.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- shall be deposited at Habib Bank Limited in the A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC. Postal Order/Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque/Pay Order will also be acceptable in favour of Director (Accounts) HEC.
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience. Selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- H EC is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates having any 3rd Division in their educational career need not to apply.
- Name of the post along with quota should be clearly mentioned on the envelope. Those already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Five years general age relaxation is already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Written test will be conducted. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for interview who qualify the proficiency test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason. — (Amjid Hussain Shah)
Assistant Director (HRM)
NAME OF POST (S)
No. of Posts
Qualification & Experience
(B P5-17) (Regular)
• Master’s degree (16 years) in English/Urdu with 1st Division/A Grade from HEC recognised
• Three years (3) post-qualification experience of translation work from Urdu to English and vice versa rendered in Public/Private sector will be preferred.
• Proficiency in MS-Office in both English and Urdu should be required. Certification in this regard will be required. Proficiency in other multi-linguistic formats of established Software would be desired. Knowledge of web development will be preferred.
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following positions in the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad:
Last Date : March-29-2019