Government College University Faisalabad (GCU) Jobs 2019 for Professor, Assistant Professor
Applications are invited for the following BPS (Temporary likely to become permanent) /TTS for Teaching and Non teaching positions at Government College University, Faisalabad from (Pakistani Nationals) with given pay scale plus usual allowance as permissible under the rules and on pay package as per HEC Policy. The candidates must meet the prescribed qualification / experience as per details given below:
. Professor (BPS-21/TTS):-
1. Human Nutrition or Relevant = 01
2 Information Technology = 01
3 Mass Communication = 01
4 Physics (Specialization in Laser Matter Interaction) = 01
5 Physics (Specialization in Plasma Physics) = 01
6 Software Engineering = 01
Eligibility Criteria for the yost pf Professor on BPS21:-
Age Limit: 35-55 Year
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Professor on TTS:
Consolidated Pay/ month Rs. 292,500/- Rs. 14,300/- Rs. 507,000/-)
Qualification & Experience: Ph.D/ Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable Institution in the relevant field with either 11-years post-Ph.DJ Relevant terminal degree or minimum of 7-years of post-PhD experience with at least 12 years of experience prior to the PhD. The experience to be counted is to be of teaching I research in a recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
Publications: 15 research publications (with at least 5 publications in the past 5 years) in internationally abstracted Journals, recognized for the purpose of appointment on Tenure Track by the Higher Education Commission.
2. Associate Professor (BPS-20/TTS):-
1 Arabic = 01
2 Botany =01
3 Pharmacology =01
4 Fine Arts =01
5 Human Nutrition = 01
6 Information Technology = 01
7 Mass Communication = 01
8 Mechanical Engineering = 01
9 Physics (Specialization in Semiconductor Bio-Phonics) = 01
10 Physics (Specialization in Theoretical Solid-State Physics) = 01
11 Software Engineering = 01
1 Soil Science in the Department of Environmental Sciences = 01
1. The latest Prescribed Application & Bio-data Form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk) and should be submitted in the Recruitment Cell, with demand draft (as processing fee non-refundable) as per following:
1. Professor BPS-21 Rs. 3000/-
2. Professor (TTS) Rs. 5000/-
3. Professor on contract Rs. 3000/-
4. Associate Professor BPS-20 Rs. 3000/-
5. Associate Professor (TTS) Rs. 5000/-
6. Assistant Professor BPS-19 Rs. 2500/-
7. Assistant Professor (TTS) Rs. 4000/-
7. BPS-17 + BPS-lB Rs. 2000/-
8. Candidates applying from Abroad US $. 50/-
in favor of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelope of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. Duly filled in application form must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials! certificates, l.D. Card, three recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
2. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on prescribed Application & Bio-data Form, available on the University website, accompanied by Bank Draft of US $ 50/- on the name of Treasurer Government College University, Faisalabad and attested copies of all necessary testimonials, ID card, recent photograph, updated CV on the given address.
3. Candidates applying for the position of Engineering discipline must attach the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration certificates.
4. For contractual appointment(s) the condition of age can be relaxed in exceptional case(s) / need of the University.
5. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
6. The candidates for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit Five (05) sets of applications and candidates for remaining posts are required to submit Three (03) sets on the prescribed Form along with attested copies of degree, result cards, transcripts, certificates along with research publications. In case, degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates by employers.
7. The Selection Board, on the basis of performance in the Interview, can recommend any candidate on contract basis.
8. The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Application Form with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
9. The University reserves the right not to consider any application or not to fill any post without assigning any reason.
10. The candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
11. For the candidate(s), applying on TTS positions for Assistant Professor, following one of the conditions, is mandatory:
(i) Evaluation of Ph.D. thesis by at least two experts of technologically academically advanced countries.
(ii) At least two publications in HEC recognized Journals.
(In either case evidence must be attached)
12. Certificate of Post-graduate teaching experience in the relevant subject, clearly mentioning the duration of Post-graduate teaching experience, and other experience certificates, duly issued from the office of the Competent Authority must be attached. No advantage, whatsoever, would be given if Experience Certificates are not attached.
13. The Candidates must attach HEC Equivalence Certificate(s), where applicable, otherwise their applications would not be entertained / considered.
14. The evaluation of the Scrutiny committee shall be final and only on merit candidates will be called for interview! informed.
15. Applications complete In all respects must reach the Recruitment Cell, Registrar Office Government College University, Faisalabad not later than 12.03.2019.
. Three percent (03 %) quota will be reserved for disabled persons as per direction of Government of the Punjab. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department. However, the disabled persons are exempted from the condition of demand draft.
Five Percent (05%) quota is reserved for the minorities.
> Candidates applying on Special Quota must mention the quota against which he or she is applying for. (Evidence must be attached).
. For Medical Officer preference would be given to those candidates having practical experience in Dental Surgery.
, For the Position of Assistant Professor of Physiology preference would be given to those candidates having specialization in Physiology / Animal Physiology and Health Biology.
For the position of Computer Engineering preference would be given to those candidates having experience of working in the Department of Software Engineering.
. For the positions of Soil Science preference would be given to those candidates having experience of working in the Department of Environmental Sciences.
For the positions of Research Officer, Medical Sciences only candidates having MBBS degree can apply.
For the positions of Professor of Chemistry (on contract) preference would be given to those candidates having experience in Applied Science.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and short listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with procedure laid down by the University.
The Institution reserves the right to increase or decrease the No. of positions.
Nature of posts can be changed according to the need of the University. The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency! Post Office! Telephonic message.
No TA/DA would be admissible when called for interview.
Government College University,
Last Date : March-12-2019