GIK Admissions 2019 for Graduate
GIK Admissions 2019 for Graduate Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology , we are providing Latest GIK Admissions 2019 for Graduate,with govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (GIK Admissions 2019 for Graduate) newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Join the Quest for Excellence GRADUATE ADMISSIONS
MS & Ph.D. Degree Programs
MS Degree Programs
Nanotechnology a Materials Engineering
Applications Deadline: 6 Nov 2019
Iñtcrvicws: 5 Dec 2019
Semester Starts: 13 Jan 2020
- Graduates in Engineering, Sciences, and Mathematics from HEC recognized institutions, with a minimum of 16 years of education (minimum 130 credit hours) in the relevant discipline.
- 1st class (minimum 6O% marks) throughout the academic career.
- Minimum 50% cumuLative score in the NTS GAT-General Test
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 in MSIM.Phil. Other conditions as for MS Program.
- Minimum 60% cumulative score in the GRE/NTS GAT• Subject Test relevant to the area of specialization.
GRADUATE ADMISSIONS OFFICE
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (0938) 281026 (Ext: 2450)
GIK Admissions 2019 for Graduate Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology
The Application Procedure
- Go to http://admissions.giki.edu.pk/
- Login, fill in and submit the online application form.
- Upload a recent color photograph.
- Optionally apply online for scholarships or loans.
Candidates can apply online for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA scholarships and Financial Assistance (Interest-Free Loan). Remaining scholarships can be applied for after joining the Institute.
The continuation of scholarships is dependent on the satisfactory academic performance of the concerned student and the policies of the donor agencies.
- Print Bank Challan. (Processing Fee: Rs. 5000 for single tests and Rs. 6000 for both tests, add Rs. 500 if applying for Financial Assistance)
- Make payment in Bank and Fill in paid bank challan details in your profile.
- Reach test center with Admit Card, original Matric/O-Level Certificate and Paid challan GIK Copy on June 30, 2019.
- Check entry test result online.
- How to pay the Application Processing fee?
Processing fee can be paid Online:
Account Title: GIK Institute HBL A/C No. 00427991707703 for payment in Pak Rupees (PKR).
IBAN #: PK 70 HABB 0019 7900 0008 5901
For Payment in US $:
Bank: Habib Bank Ltd
Title of Account: GIK Institute Topi
Account No: 19790002044611
Branch Code: 1979
Swift Code: HABB PKK AXXX
IBAN: PK 76 HABB 00 19790002044611