GCU University Jobs 2020
GCU University Jobs 2020 | Non Teaching Jobs in Schools | Teaching Jobs, Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following positions:
GCU University Jobs 2020
1. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (BS-19) Age: 30-45 Years History
2. LECTURER (BS-18) Age: 21-35 Years Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, History, Management Studies, and Physical Education.
3. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (BS-17) Age: 21-35 Years (Mass Communication)
Eligibility Criteria: M.PhiI. 1st Division or M.A./ M.Sc. 1st Division in relevant subject from recognized college! university. However, in case of candidates with a degree awarded under Annual Examination will be eligible even if he! she holds M.A. English with the 2nd Division.
4. CURATOR (BS-17) Age: 24-35 Years Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. 2nd Division in the subject of Botany.
5. ASSISTANT CONTROLLER (BS-1 7) Age: 24-35 Years OF EXAMINATION
Eligibility Criteria: MA.! M.Sc. at least 2nd Division with three years teaching administrative experience.
GCU University Jobs 2020 | Non Teaching Jobs in Schools | Teaching Jobs
GCU University Jobs 2020 Guideline:
1. Please visit the HEC Islamabad website www.hec.gov.pk for qualification and eligibility criteria for appointment on Teaching Positions in respective Subjects! Discipline! Faculty.
2. Application forms may be downloaded from the GC University’s official website http://www.cicu.edu.pk/ Jobs GCU.htm (on legal size papers).
3. The processing fee shall be submitted to HBL, GCU Branch, through Challan OR online in HBL NC No. 2398-70001616-03 OR Bank Draft? Demand Draft! Postal Order in favor of “Treasurer GCU Lahore”. The original bank receipt! the draft should be submitted with the application form.
4. The processing fee (non-refundable) for Sr. No. 1 and 2 is Rs. 3,000/- and for Sr. No. 3 to 5 is Rs. 1,000/-.
5. The duly filled-in application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificate(s), CNIC and CV shall be submitted OR posted to the GC University, Lahore, Vice-Chancellor’s Office till 24-03- 2020.
6. Already in-service candidates shall apply through proper channel OR attach departmental permission? NOC from their parent department.
7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and no TNDA will be admissible.
8. Incomplete applications OR applications received after due date shall not be considered.
NOTE: The University reserves the right to call only shortlisted candidates for interview. The University shall consider all applications for each position and may accept OR reject the application(s) without assigning any reason.
For further inquiries, please contact
(042)111-000-010, Ext. 202 OR Email at [email protected],
Download Application Form
Last Date 24-March-2020
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|