FTO Jobs 2019 Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2019 for Advisors, Assistant Advisor, Stenotypist, LDC and more
Details of Jobs:
Online applications are invited from qualified competent candidates for the following contractual and temporary posts vacant in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, a public sector organization:
General information instructions:
• Appointment against S U 1-5 shall be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year. extendable on a performance basis.
• Appointment against temporary posts mentioned at S U 6-11 shall be made on a regular basis.
• Applicants already in Government Service shall provide NOC from their respective organizations at the time of interview test.
• Persons, who already applied in pursuant to our previous advertisements, shall app4y afresh.
• Age relaxation to the candidates applying against regular posts (S U 6 to 11) shall be allowed as per the policy of Federal Government.
• Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualifications’experienc&skills criteria for the posts mentioned from S 4 1 to 5 may apply online at http://www.fto.gov.pk/JobOpportunities.php Only online applications will be considered for these posts.
• For posts mentioned at S #6 & 7, interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may apply online by visiting official website of NCBMS college & Testing Services (Pvt) Limited “www.ncbms.edu.pk” For further guidance/details click on how to apply” on above-mentioned testing agency’s website and hard copy of duly completed form along with test fee Challan (Rs.371-) be sent to NCBMS office located at 24-0, 1st Floor, Rashid, Plaza, JinnahAvenue, BlueArea. Islamabad, directly.
• For posts mentioned from S # 8 to 11. candidates shall directly submit the applications along with required documents by post/courier to Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue. Islamabad –
• The last date for submission of applications is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
• Applications received after the last date, incomplete/not properly applied, etc. will not be considered
• All qualified male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for vacancies,
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/Interview.
• No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
Last Date: June-06-2019
(Muhammad Farhan Khan)
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat
5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad. Ph: 051 -9217767
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2019
current federal tax ombudsman of pakistan 2018
name of current federal tax ombudsman of pakistan
name of current federal tax ombudsman of pakistan 2018
federal ombudsman act
current federal tax ombudsman of pakistan 2019
federal tax ombudsman jobs 2018
federal tax ombudsman ordinance 2000
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|