Finance Officer, Assistant Director Program
Finance Officer, Assistant Director Program at Peshawar University, we are providing Latest Peshawar University Jobs, with govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (Finance Officer, Assistant Director Program) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Applications from suitable candidates (male/female) are invited having domicile of Merged Areas/KP for the following vacant position purely on contract basis on fixed pay as notified by Finance Division Government of Pakistan for the Project Staff, initially for a period of one year which is extendable on the satisfactory performance of the applicant.
S# Position domicile No. of Post Age Limit Qualification/Experience
I. Assistant Director Merged 01 28-4() Should have a master’s degree in finance, MBA finance /M.com Admin & Finance Areas/KP from a recognized university preferably 10 years of relevant Officer (BPS- 17) experience in public or private sector. Experience of Foreign-funded projects would be preferred.
Should be Computer literate.
• Complete application along with C.V. recent photograph, copies of certificates/degree, DMCs and CNIC/Domicile, etc. duly attested should reach the office of the undersigned within 07 days of the publication of this advertisement.
• By hand submission of application will not be considered.
• Incomplete application or received after the due date will not be entertained.
• The competent authority reserves the right not to fill an increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment.
• Candidates serving in government or semi-government organization should apply through proper channel.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on dates to be communicated accordingly.
• No TA/DA will be admissible.
P.O. Box No. 782
University Post Office Peshawar
‘SAY NO TO DRUGS”
11 InfokPGovt @InfokPGovt http://rti.infokhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk/rti/ Send KP to 8333
Finance Officer, Assistant Director Program at Peshawar University