Ehsaas Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students
View Ehsaas Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students 2020, Online Apply, Education beyond intermediate is one of the ways to overcome poverty. However, access to higher education is distributed very unevenly. For example, only 0.4% of the children from the lowest income quintile (from the relevant age cohort) are enrolled in higher education institutions, which is far below the national average of 10%. These scholarships aim to eliminate this source of unequal access.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program – HEC
Ehsaas Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students, According to the National Human Development Report 2017, Pakistan is one of the youngest countries in the world. Realizing its demographic reality which has a population of around 220 million out of which more than half are of the university-age cohort, the priority of the Government of Pakistan is to work on such programs that give the drive to provide access to financially deserving and also encourages gender equity. The strategy is to create opportunities for a sizeable segment of youth to bring them under the net of higher education and create equal educational opportunities for all.
Scholarships are offered for:
- Newly admitted students
- Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study
- Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- The age limit set by institution’s regulations, i.e., the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.
A student is ineligible for the scholarship if found
- Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
- Secured admission on a self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures
How to apply to Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
All students are required to apply through the following HEC Online Application System:
Ehsaas Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students, After submission of the online application form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project, the applicant is required to take a printout of the application form and attach the following supporting documents:
Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
If the father is a Labourer on a daily-wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
01 Picture of House from outside Front
Important Note: The hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROCESS
- All students are required to apply through
https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ online system and SUBMIT the application form. Applications in the “Saved” mode will not be acceptable.
- Applicants are required to submit hard copies of the application form along with the supporting documents to the financial aid office of the university by the given deadline.(list of supporting documents are specified on the website)
- The Scrutiny Committee of the university will shortlist all candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, based on the information provided in their applications, and who have provided all the information sought for under the rules such as proof of family income, assets, past academic record, age (where appropriate), etc.
- Incomplete application form in any respect will be rejected.
- The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee of the universities will interview/ recommend potential applicants for the award of scholarship.
- Scholarship awardees will be asked to sign a deed of agreement on a stamp paper.
- Financial Aid Office of the university shall issue the Final Scholarship Award Letter.
- The awarded scholarship is not transferable to any other university/ academic program/ academic session.
- Scholarship funding shall continue for next semester/ year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Note: Students are advised to fill the online application form very carefully and provide authentic documentary proof of household income and expenditure for assessment and evaluation by the scholarship award committee. If, during any stage of the degree program it is found that the Scholarship Awardee has provided false information in the application form/forged/tampered the application form or income certificate in order to secure the scholarship, the university will be liable to take strict disciplinary action as per rules which may include, but not limited to the refund of all scholarship funding.
The Program covers funds for the following expenses:
- University fee as per actual fee as per actual
- Annual Stipend
For any query please contact on HEC helpline:
For general queries email to Ehsaas@hec.gov.pk
تعلیمی سال 2020/21 کے سکالرشپ کی آن لائن درخواستوں کے لیے احساس انڈرگریجویٹ اسکالرشپ پورٹل کھول دیا گیا ہے۔پورٹل 30 اکتوبر تک کھلا ہے۔ اسکالرشپ درخواست میں متعلقہ یونیورسٹی کا نام درج کرنا ضروری ہے۔ پورٹل کا لنک درج ذیل ہے
ملک کی 119 پبلک سیکٹر یونیورسٹیوں میں چار یا پانچ سالہ انڈرگریجویٹ پروگراموں میں تعلیم حاصل کرنے والے تمام طالب علم اسکالرشپ کے لیے درخواست دے سکتے ہیں جن طلباء کی فیملی انکم 45,000 روپے سے کم ہے وہ احساس اسکالرشپ کے لیے درخواست دے سکتے ہیں۔
احساس اسکالرشپ میں 100 فیصد ٹیوشن فیس اور 4,000 روپے ماہانہ گزر بسرکا وظیفہ بھی شامل ہے۔ پروگرام کے دائرہ کار میں چاروں صوبوں، آزاد کشمیر اور گلگت بلتستان کی پبلک سیکٹر یونیورسٹیاں شامل ہیں۔
Last Date October-30-2020
Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc.
Also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang News, Jang Epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation, etc, through murtazaweb.com