Jobs Description of Directorate General Culture Sindh Jobs 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, having domicile of a district mentioned against the vacant posts, to fill the following posts in the Directorate General Culture Sindh Jobs 2019, Culture, Tourism & Antiquities Department, Government of Sindh, Directorate General Culture Sindh Jobs 2019.
1. Applications must be sent/addressed to the Director-General Culture Sindh, Muhammad Ibrahim Joyo Auditorium, Liaquat Memorial Library, Opposite Liaquat National Hospital, Stadium Road, Karachi (021-99230965) by 23rd August 2019 along with attested photocopies of following documents:
i. Application mentioning the post applying for.
ii. Academic Qualification Certificates.
iii. Domicile/Permanent Residence Certificate (Form-D).
iv. Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
v. 02 Passport size latest photographs.
vi. Postal address and telephone number.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post.
3. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. Only eligible candidates will be called for written test/interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
5. Minority and female quota will be maintained as per rules.
6. Urban & Rural quota will be maintained as per rules.
7. General age relaxation of fifteen (15) years in upper age limit will be applicable.
8. The candidates already in Government / Semi-Government service must apply through proper channel.
Introduction of Directorate General Culture Sindh Jobs 2019
The culture, heritage, history, and language have always remained very dear to the people of Sindh. In line with the aspirations of the people of the province and to protect the cultural heritage of Sindh, a “Culture Cell” was established in the Education Department, in 1976. It was given the status of an Administrative Department in 1988. The department remained under transition most of the time. Initially, it was established as “Culture, Tourism, Sports, Youth Affairs and Social Welfare Department”. Later on, it was truncated to “Culture and Tourism Department”. Lately, in 2009, the department was bifurcated into “Culture Department” and “Tourism Department”. Directorate General Culture Sindh Jobs 2019.
In early 2010, 126 archaeological sites and monuments including few museums were transferred by Federal Government (Department of Archaeology and Museums) to Government of Sindh, Culture Department. In April 2011, the remaining most important archaeological sites, monuments and museums were handed over to Culture Department as a consequence of the abolition of “Concurrent List” from 1973 Constitution of Pakistan, in the aftermath of Constitution 18th Amendment. Hence, the scope and domain of the department have expanded requiring renaming of the department to cover its areas of responsibility.
Download Application Form
Last Date: August-23-2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|