DAWOOD UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Dawood University of Engineering and Technology Jobs 2019 for Registrar is, chartered by the Government of Sindh and recognized by the HEC, devoted to academic excellence in teaching and research.
Application(s) are invited from suitably qualified and adequately experienced candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for the following
• A candidate for the post of Registrar should have the following qualification and experience:
(Tenure post for the M.SG!MBA I BE preferably in 1st class or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University with
Period of three (03) 17 years of relevant experience in BPS-17 and above in an HEC recognized University.
years and extendable). OR
Possesses a Ph.D. degree from an HEC recognized University. Must have a minimum 12 years teaching I
research I administrative experience in an HEC recognized University.
. Must have at least 2 years relevant administrative working experience in BPS-19 or above.
. The candidate must be fully conversant with the rules and regulations of administration prevailing in the HEC recognized university. Besides the Candidate must have full knowledge of the conduct of the meeting of Statutory Bodies, preparation of agenda and Working Papers, etc.
. Possess and display sound administrative leadership, innate, and creativity in policy formulation and excellent interpersonal relations and resource management skills.
. Be objective, fair-minded, impartial and a person of impeccable integrity who is able to command respect
and full cooperation from subordinates, colleagues, and superiors.
I Be computer literate, well versed with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and familiar with wies of business in Higher Education University.
Instructions for the candidates are as under:
I . Candidates fulfilling the conditions as mentioned in the eligibility I required qualification and skills should send their applications along with detailed CVs to the undersigned.
- A demand draft I Pay Order of Rs. 3OOOI- (Non-Refundable) in favor of Dawood University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi must be enclosed with the application as processing fee.
- Maximum age limit is forty-five (45) years.
- Candidates who are already serving in Government, Semi-Government and autonomous bodies I organizations should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer.
- Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained I considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA I DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents from Matric to onwards, photocopy of CNIC, 02 recent passport size photographs, photocopies of domicile and PRC, and Original Demand Draft I Pay Order of Rs.3,000I- (Non-Refundable) must be attached with the application, application form can be downloaded from University website (www.duet.edu.pk), else scrutiny of application shall be kept in abeyance.
- The University reserves the right to withhold the appointment against the advertised post without assigning any reason(s).
- The complete application(s) in all respects should reach undersigned through courier I postal service on the following address during the office hours on or before 13th September 2019.
For further information, contact Tel # 021-99231195-8
Sd! PID(K)#650/19 i Acting Registrar
Dawood University of Engineering and Technology Jobs 2019 for Registrar
Last Date: September-13-2019