Data Processing and Test Administration Department
Youth Recruitment Services in its quest to extend the Data Processing Lab and Department of Test Administration and is looking for young, energetic. Data Processing and Test Administration Department Jobs 2020, Qualification F.A, BA. M.A, Age limit 18 to 30 years. technical and dedicated individuals willing to work. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions. Females are encouraged to apply.
Data Processing and Test Administration Department Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
· Applications form along with fee deposit slip is available on Youth Recruitment Services (YRS) website.
· Please download complete Application Form, pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branches mentioned on the slip.
· Send your applications duly filled by the courier before the expiry of the last date, along with fee deposit slip (original) to Youth Recruitment Services Head Quarter Dera Ismail Khan.
· In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application must be processed with separate fee payment.
· Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
· The date of the written test shall be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only through YRS.
· No TA/DA will provide for tests/Interviews.
· Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
· Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
· Please indicate the name of the post applying for on the right-hand corner of the envelope.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a) Application processing fee of Rs.620/- (non-refundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in the YRS
account. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from YRS Website www.yrs.org.pk
b) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for Physical test, written test, and interview.
c) Employ of Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies /corporations will apply through proper channel.
d) Candidates are required to bring along with them original Computerized National Identity Card for all
tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original Certificates/Degrees and marks
sheet for the interviews.
e) The selected candidates have to provide a Police clearance certificate before receiving an offer of appointment.
f) No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
g) Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time
without any notice.
h) The candidate shall have 50% marks in a test conducted by YRS.
i) The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
j) Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualify the candidate.
k) The selected candidates will have to submit a surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly countersigned by
oath Commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms and conditions of the services.
Download Application form
Download Challan Form
Last Date 11-April-2020
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|