Computer Operator Job Description, Electrician, Stenographer 2019
Computer Operator Job Description, Electrician, Stenographer Jobs 2019 at Tevta, we are providing Latest Jobs, with government jobs in punjab, (Computer Operator Job Description, Electrician, Stenographer) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
- Promote and provide demand-driven technical education & vocational training.
- Re-engineer and consolidate the existing technical education and vocational training system under one management structure.
- Develop a dynamic technical and vocational training system to ensure horizontal and vertical mobility.
- Regulate and develop standards of technical education and vocational training including internationally recognized curriculum, examination and certification system.
- Upgrade teaching abilities, skills, and knowledge of teaching staff.
- Upgrade teaching equipment to the required standards.
- Establish close relationships with various sectors of economy namely Agriculture, industry, Services and Commerce.
- Assess the manpower training needs in the context of domestic and global markets.
- Enhance the participation of the Private Sector in training activities at the Management level.
- Establish a system of public coordination through Boards of Management at District level, coordinating all institutions in the District and their administration.
- Motivate the local entrepreneurs to patronize the training programs of TEVTA institutions, provide on-the-job training facilities and employment to the graduates.
- Set up regular Monitoring/Evaluation & Feedback system for vocational training and teaching education to respond efficiency to the existing and changing demand of the economy.
- Develop & regulate examination, Trade Testing & Certification System to ensure uniformity of Education & Training Standards.
- Prepare training plans, programs, and projects keeping in view the local as well as foreign manpower training requirements.
- Study and propose changes in the existing training legislation.
- Develop and offer need-based short courses in the sector of new technologies to the Industry and also to offer services for solutions regarding associated production problems.
- Establish a staff development system to offer demand oriented teacher & instructor training and upgrading performance.
- Organize and conduct seminars & workshops for various types of personnel associated with vocational training and technical education.
Computer Operator Job Description, Electrician, Stenographer Jobs 2019 at Teva
Last Date 22-November-2019
Download Application Form