Chief Minister Merit Scholarship
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National who have secured admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world.
Subject Areas: Life Sciences Medicine I Engineering Technology I Natural Sciences I Social Sciences /Arts Humanities I
Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at http:www.peef.org.pklcmms.html
Students applying for CMMS should have:
• Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top
50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the • Maximum age of 35 years on 22” April, 2019.
world, in preferred subject areas. • Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
• Not less than 60% marks throughout the Note:
academic career. Students may not defer the scholarship to next years
• Declared monthly family income (including self,
spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs.200000/-
• Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject-wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
• Scholarship application form can be downloaded from http:llwww.peef.org.pklcmms.html
• Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date.
• Existing permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
• Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile; however, a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)
• To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of the applicant. The decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
• PEEF receives the rights to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
Applications may be sent to the following address:
Manager International Scholarships (CMMS)
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEF)
Link Wahdat Road, Lahore – 54600
Ph: 042-99260051-54 Ext: 140 Cell:0303-8863308 (Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm)
Web: www.peef.org.pk Email: email@example.com
Last Date : April-22-2019