Chenab College Jhang Jobs 2019 for Teachers of English, Urdu, History, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Bio, General Science and more
1. Candidates having M.A/M.ScJBS (16 years education) or equivalent degree in the relevant teaching subject with at least 2 division from recognized University by HEC are eligible to apply. Teaching experience will be considered of renowned English medium institutions only.
2. The age limit of the candidates is up to 45 years.
3. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on C1’S website (www.ctspak.com)
4. Rs.550/- fee for the form of applying and cost of the process of test is payable through NEP, UBL, MCB & Bank Alflah. Examination fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
5. Candidates are required to send two copies of their applications. One copy on prescribed application form along with bank deposit slip (in original) at Central Testing Service, Office 414, F2-Floor, Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard Gulberg 111, Lahore through courier / Pakistan Post and the 2 copy of application along with educational documents will be sent to the address:(Office of Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang, District Jhang Ph:047-9200036). If 2’ copy along with educational documents are not submitted to JET Office, the application will not be entertained. Last date for submission of applications is 20 June, 2019.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test! interview.
7. The Competent Authority can change or cancel the number of posts and the date oftest/ interview at any time without any prior notice.
8. The written test will be conducted by Central Testing Services (CTS) at Chenab College Jhang. The date and venue of test will be communicated to the candidates by Central Testing Services (CTS).
9. Candidates can apply for one College and one subject(BPS 16 & BPS- 17) and General Subject Teacher only.
10. Candidates will be recruited on contract basis against lump sum pay Rs.350001-(BPS- 17) & Rs.25000/-(BPS- 16) per month. After three years, their services will be regularized in BPS 17 & 16 subject to their satisfactory performance.
11. Candidates can download roll No. slips from CTS website (www.ctspak.com)
12. The DC/Chairman reserves the right for relaxation of terms & conditions.
13. Written test for BPS- 16 and BPS- 17 shall be held separately on the same day. Candidates may apply for both grades subject to the eligibility criteria.
14. Only candidates with requisite qualification and qualifying the test after shortlisting will be called for interview.
15. For further information please contact to Director Administration & Finance, JET: 047-9200036, CTS: 042-35755548 Cell:
03000532200. For any queries email: queryctspak.com.
Muhammad Tahir, Deputy Commissioner/Chairman,
A4 Jhang Educational Trust Jhang
Last Date: June-20-2019
Chenab College Jhang Jobs 2019
chenab college jhang jobs 2018
chenab college jobs
chenab college rawalpindi jobs
teaching jobs in jhang
female jobs in jhang
chenab college chiniot jobs 2019
chenab college shorkot jobs
chenab college jobs 2018
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Balochistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|