Cabinet Secretary Jobs 2019
Cabinet Secretary Jobs 2019 for Director General Civil Aviation Regulatory, we are providing Latest for Director General Civil Aviation Regulatory Jobs, with government jobs in punjab, (Cabinet Secretary Jobs 2019) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN CABINET SECRETARIAT
(AVIATION DIVISION) Islamabad
Consequent to the segregation of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, the Government of Pakistan requires the services of an experienced and dynamic Pakistani national professional to be hired on a contract basis as Director General Civil Aviation
DIRECTOR GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION REGULATORY
(01 Position on Merit)
• Bachelor’s degree in an aviation subject and with a Master’s degree duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission. Any other professional degree related to Aviation will be an added qualification.
• Minimum 15 years of management experience in any public sector/military /private / multi-national organization including:
i) Minimum 05 years of Aviation Management Experience
ii) Minimum 10 years’ experience at Senior Management position
• The vision and leadership to develop Regulatory Authority as a world-class Regulator of an expanding aviation sector.
• Ability to formulate and achieve strategic goals and objectives.
• Having senior leadership/management experience in a large public/ semi-public organization / multi-national company with relevance to regulatory oversight and compliance in the aviation sector.
• Should be conversant with National and International aviation regulations with an understanding of air navigation services.
• Having in-depth knowledge of local and global aviation with experience of conducting international air services and airspace agreements.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills, effective decision making and ability to tackle challenges.
• Experience of international working and certifications/qualifications related to regulatory aviation requirements.
• Maximum 56 years on 31’ December 2019.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
AND PER MONTH SALARY
• The Director-General Civil Aviation (Regulatory) shall hold the office for a period of two years extendable on a two-yearly basis; subject to such terms and conditions of service, as determined by the Federal Government.
• Salary Package: Rs. 850,000/- per month along with permissible facilities.
Interested candidates may submit their application along with CV by email to email@example.com or apply to:
The Section Officer (CAA), Aviation Division, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Tele: 05 1-9244336
- Last date of submission of Application: 05th December 2019.
- No Travel Allowance I Daily Allowance will be admissible for the Interview. PID (i) 2691/19
Last Date 05-December-2019