Army Officer Jobs Rawalpindi 2019
Army Officer Jobs Rawalpindi 2019, Retired Army Officer, we are providing Latest Retired Army Officer Jobs, with government jobs in punjab, (Army Officer Jobs Rawalpindi 2019) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
FOR RETIRED I RELEASED I RETIRING ARMY OFFICERS FOR
RE-EMPLOYMENT AS CIVILIAN GAZETTED OFFICERS)
1. Applications are invited from retired I released I rearing Army officers (Lieutenant Colonels I Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers appointment in General Headquarters Rawalpindi I Lower formations of the Army.
1) Retired Released Retiring Lieutenant Colonels I Majors retired I released I retiring on attaining the age I service limit.
b. Age Limit
1) Lieutenant Colonels! Majors 52 years and below.
2) Date of Retirement
Officers retired within the last two years (excluding LPR).
The following shall be ineligible to apply:
) – Disciplinary case involving moral turpitude/character or involvement in misappropriation any time during service.
2) – Officers retired/released or discharged compulsory on account of inefficiency.
3) – Officers with Medical category “EEE”.
2. JOB /ARM SPECIFIC VACANCIES
Following vacancies of Civilian Gazetted Officers (CGOs) is job oriented I arm-specific, for which selection will be made exclusively from officers belonging to specified Arms or possessing precise qualifications peculiar to the nature of specified jobs:
3. Method of Selection. Applicants will have to appear before a Special Selection Board at GHQ, Rawalpindi at their own expense.
4. Period of Employment. Appointments will be made for a period of 3 years extendable by 01 years, based on performance and recommendations by the respective organizations.
5. Liability of Service. Selected Officers will be required to serve at any station in Pakistan.
6. Application forms can be obtained from Portal of AG’s Branch (CP Dte/CP-IV) GHQ Rawalpindi I nearest Station Headquarters. Photo Copied Forms may also be used.
7. Applications (in duplicate) along with a copy of the certificate of civil qualification as per required and a crossed Bank Draft Rs. 2000/- in favor of DCP be submitted to AG’s Branch, CP Dte (CP-lV) GHQ Rawalpindi within Twenty days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
Deputy Assistant Director Civilian Personnel (Qazi Dawood-uI-Hassan)
CP Dte, GHQ Rawalpindi, Tel: 051-561-30956, 0331 9014665-03215242868
Last Date 30-November-2019