Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Jobs 2019
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Jobs 2019 Contract and Regular Basis, we are providing Latest AIOU Jobs 2019 Contract and Regular Basis Jobs, with government jobs in punjab, (Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Jobs 2019 ) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through Jobinfolink.com, Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD SITUATION VACANT
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for the following posts on a one-year contract basis (extendable) in the University:
1) PMO Head/Consultant (Special Pay Package) (Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: At-least Masters Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT from an International or HEC recognized National University/Institution.
International Certification in Project Management and knowledge of change management.
Experience: 15 years experience in Planning, Designing, Implementation, Operations & Support of Digital Systems. Experience in handling large scale Information
System Design and Deployment of at least three (03) Projects. Candidates with Projects successfully completed in academia will be preferred.
(2) PMO Coordinator (Special Pay Package) (Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: Masters Degree/BS (04 years) in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT/Telecom Engineering from an international or HEC recognized National
University/Institution. Course attended/certified in Project Management.
Experience: 05 years experience in Planning, Designing, Implementation, Operations & Support of IT related Projects. Candidates with Projects successfully
completed in academia will be preferred. The candidate should have a clear understanding of the academic processes of various formal/non-formal education systems.
(3) Technical Support Lead/Manager (Special Pay Package)(Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: Masters Degree/BS (04 years) in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT/Telecom Engineering from an International or HEC recognized National
University/Institution. Course attended/Certified in Project Management.
Experience: 05 years of experience in operations & Support of IT Related Projects. Candidates with experience in academia will be preferred. The candidate should have
a clear understanding of the academic processes of vanous formal/non-formal education systems.
(4) Content Writer (Special Pay Package)(Nos. of Post 01)
Qualification: B.Sc/BS (04 years) from an International or HEC recognized National University/Institution. Course attended/Certified in Technical report writing.
Experience: 02 years of experience in technical writing. Experience in Multinational Organization will be preferred.
1. The candidates may download applications and challan forms from AIOU Website (www.aiou.edu.pk).
2. It is mandatory for the candidates applying to submit their applications ONLINE. No Hard copy of the application is required. However, at the time of written test/interview, the candidates should bring their original certificates/documents for verification. Paid Challan in original should be provided at the time of test/interview.
3. The schedule of processing fee is;
4. The Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheques, Postal Orders, etc. will not be accepted as a mode of payment on account of processing tee. The application forms without processing fees shall not be considered/entertained.
5. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
6. Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Autonomous bodies should provide NOC (Through Proper Channel) by the due date.
7. The University will follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
. 8. No TNDA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
$ 9. Candidates having Open Distance Learning Experience (ODL) will be preferred.
. 10. Applications, as prescribed, must reach the undersigned by 30.11. 2019.
Processing Fee Post
Rs.1 000, for each
Mode of Payment
Through Challan Form only
Last Date 05-December-2019