PPSC Jobs 2019-Agriculture Department -634 Vacancies Advertisement No.28
Agriculture Department PPSC Jobs 2019-634 Vacancies Advertisement No.28, PPSC Jobs, Government Jobs To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable. 2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully reorder to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates. Agriculture Department PPSC Jobs 2019-634 Vacancies Advertisement No.28.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 16-09-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCO) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through a written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to a shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in the Education Department, a candidate who is an applicant for more than one subject. shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with the above aid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of the private firm I entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm I entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his! her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or another relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained I total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. it is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600/- under Head:” C021 01-
ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of
State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
12. PPSCS Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad; 041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
PPSC Syllabus, Challan Form, Departmental Permission Letter, Experience Letter
Compulsory Papers-PMS 2019
Optional Papers-PMS 2019
To Deposit Fees
Specimen Departmental Permission Letter
Specimen Experience Letter
ppsc jobs 2019 | ppsc lecturer jobs 2019 | ppsc jobs today | ppsc educators jobs 2019 | ppsc upcoming jobs | punjab public service commission (ppsc)
fpsc jobs 2019 | ppsc upcoming jobs 2019 | ppsc lecturer jobs 2019 advertisement | ppsc results | ppsc test date | ppsc jobs today | ppsc roll no slip
ppsc planner | ppsc upcoming jobs
Agriculture Department PPSC Jobs 2019-634 Vacancies Advertisement No.28
Last Date: September-16-2019
Download PPSC Guide Books Free Here in PDF
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in Ausaf News|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Mashriq Newspaper|
|Jobs in Kawish Newspaper|
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs |
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs |
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs|
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs|
|Police Department Jobs|
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Balochistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|