Admissions UOS 2019 for Pharm D
Admissions University of Sargodha UOS 2019 for Pharm D, we are providing Latest Admissions University of Sargodha UOS 2019, govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (Admissions University of Sargodha UOS 2019) newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
1. For consideration of admission in more than 01 categories, apply separately in each program.
2. The Regular, Self Support Local arid ForeignfOverseas candidates are required to apply online.
3. On any of the above dates, if there is a public holiday, the process will be completed on the next date.
4. As per rules, the vacant seats after 3rd merit list will be filled from
the waiting Merit List.
5. Hostel facility is not guaranteed
A dedicated team of SU Admission Office staff will be available during office hours on the phone and online to answer the admission queries. Contact details are as follow:
Mobile# 0307 6628471 – 0307 6628472 – 0307 6628473 Email: email@example.com
Recognition DPT & BS AHS degrees)
HEC recognized UOS degrees
750 bedded DHQ Teaching Hospital, Sargodha
I Recognition Ph3rmD)
Pharmacy Council of Pakistan recognized UOS degree
( ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA)
i. For PharniD: FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent recognized qua Iihcahon.
ii. For DPT and all BSAHS programs least 60% marks in F Sc (Pie-Medical) or Equivalent.
Self Support Local Seats:
Seats are available in both disciplines
The qualification and other requirements are the same as mentioned above for the regular seats
Foreign/Overseas candidates who have qualified FSc (PreM medical) or equivalent from any country under Pakistani or Foreign Education system, with three major science subjects out of which l3iology and Chemistry are essential, are eligible to apply for these seats In case of qualification from any Foreign Education System, IBCC equivalence Certificate will be compulsory
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate must have a photograph, a mobile phone number, email. CNIC copy of both candidates as well as his/her father/guardian and copies of all testimonials before the start.
2. RegIster your ID at admissions.su.edu.pk using your mobile number.
3. Complete your online application form first A challan form for application processing fee worth Rs. 550/- (Rs. 9501- where admission test is applicable) will be generated which must be deposited In any branch of HBL Then candidate has to attach the scanned copy of this deposited challan in the online application for its final submission
4. Before submission of applications, make sure that all required information has been provided correctly because the candidate will not be able to edit her/his application, once submitted
5. To apply for another program, the candidate has to create and submit another application with new processing tee
6. After closing date, program wise master lists will be displayed on the university website for two days to entertain data correction requests through candidate accounts. After two days, no correction would be entertained at any cost
7. Successful candidates will be Intimated via SMS, email and website portal (admissions.su,edu.pk).
8. At the time of admissions, the candidates will be required to submit their original terminal degree/DMC. application form, copies of all academic testimonials, CNIC (applicant + father/guardian) and an affidavit (specimen available on the website) on stamp paper of minimum Rs 50/–at relevant department
9. The relevant department will generate an enrolment fee challan form. After depositing fee challan in any HBL branch the departmental copy of this challan is necessary to be submitted in relevant department within the date mentioned on challan form for approval of admission enrollment.
Note: The University shall determine the meron the percentage basis if candidates transcript does not contain the percentage then it is the candidate’s responsibility to bring the percentage certificate (duly vented) from the previous institution before the closing date and upload his/her percentage accordingly.
CHAIRMAN ADMISSION COMMITTEE,
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
Admissions University of Sargodha UOS 2019 for Pharm D
University has received multiple numbers of applications for correction/rectification of errors and mistakes made in their admission applications. These errors/mistakes are of different nature e.g.
- Applicant entered incorrect academic credentials (passing year, examination system and additional marks of relevant subjects) in the admission form
- The applicant failed to upload the receipt of application fee on admission portal and could not complete application submission
- The applicant could not submit admission fee within the stipulated time of the merit list
- The applicant failed to submit the receipt of the admission fee in the concerned department. Etc.
Keeping in view the students’ hardship the University has decided to open the admission portal to receive requests for the correction of the above errors/mistakes. If there is an error or mistake in your admission application, you can make a request for correction on the admission portal or you may visit University Facilitation Center from 11.10.2019 (Friday 09:00 AM) to 13.10.2019 (Sunday 05:00 PM). After corrections, the first merit list of self-support programs will be displayed on 15.10.2019.
Note: Facilitation Center will open on Saturday and Sunday to entertain correction requests.
Chairman Admission Committee
Last Date 25-October-2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|