Admissions Punjab Group of College 2019 Morning/Evening Classes
Admissions Punjab Group of College 2019 for Morning and Evening Classes, we are providing Latest Admissions Punjab Group of College 2019, govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (Admissions Punjab Group of College 2019) Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
How to Apply
- Get Information Regarding Admission
Collect information by visiting the website (pgc.edu) or phone call (0800-78608) or WhatsApp number (03111786522) and can make a personal visit at the admission office.
- Acquire Prospectus
Get your Prospectus from the Admission Office.
- Submit Your Form
Fill the admission form and read the instructions carefully. Required documents must be attached and submit to the admission office before the due date.
- Collection of Interview Slip
Make sure that you have collected your interview slip from the counter after submitting your admission form/documents.
The interview will be conducted after collecting interview slip.
- Fee Deposit and Enrollment
The fee shall be deposited in banks within the due date and get your roll number from the admission office.
Admissions Punjab Group of College 2019 for Morning and Evening Classes
- F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/I.C.S or equivalent with minimum 2nd division.
- Result awaiting candidates may apply but their admission will be confirmed only after the provision of the final grade sheet.
MBA (2 Year):
- Those who have completed M.Com/B.Com(Hons)/BBA(Hons) with minimum CGPA 2.5 are eligible to apply for admission. However, admission will be granted on the basis of merit, determined on the basis of admission test and academic record.
- The degree is awarded after completion of 36 credit hours with a minimum CGPA of 2.5. The degree requirements are normally completed in 2 years spreading over 4 semesters.
- Those who have completed B.A/B.Sc/B.COM (14 Years) with the minimum second division are eligible to apply for admission. However, admission will be granted on the basis of merit, determined on the basis of admission test and academic record.
- The degree is awarded after completion of 96 credit hours with a minimum CGPA of 2.5. The degree requirements are normally completed in 3.5 years spreading over 7 semesters.
- B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent with minimum 2nd division.
- Applicants will have to clear entry test as well as an interview to get admission in M.Com.
- Students with underlined combinations in graduation are eligible to apply for M.Com. admission.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
Double Mathematics, Statistics
Double Mathematics, Physics
Double Mathematics, Computers
Double Computers, Mathematics
Bachelor of Arts (B. A.)
General Mathematics, Statistics
- Students who have taken a minimum of two out of the four subjects (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, and Computers) in their bachelor program are also eligible for the M.Com program.
Subjects Offered to non-B.Com Holders
Fundamentals of Accounting
Introduction to Economics
Introduction to Information Technology
Introduction to Business
- Associate Degree Program (ADP), BCS (2 years), B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A. or equivalent with minimum 2nd division.
- The student is required to complete the degree requirements in 4-semesters with at least 2.00 CGPA.
- Students with FA/F.Sc/I.Com/A-Level or equivalent (with minimum second division) are eligible to apply for admission. However, admission will be granted considering the score of admission test and academic record.
- The degree is awarded after completion of 126 credit hours with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and an internship of 6 to 8 weeks with any organization. The degree requirements are normally completed within 4 years spreading over 8 semesters.
Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 2nd division. The students awaiting results may also apply for admission on a provisional basis.
- Minimum Duration of 4 years.
- Minimum Credit Hours 130.
- A minimum 2.0 CGPA required for graduation