Admissions Hitec University HITEC Taxila 2020 Undergraduate Online Apply
Admissions Hitec University HITEC Taxila 2020
View Admissions Hitec University HITEC Taxila 2020 Undergraduate Online Apply,
Instructions for Online Admissions ( Fall 2020 )
- Please register with your valid Email as your User ID.
- Password will be sent at your email.
- The email address will be subsequently used for the activation of the candidate’s account and further communication.
- After registration, you can log in again at any time to complete your application form.
Online Admission System
- Your Email will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
- Upload candidate photograph with blue background (300KB or less in size). The face of the candidate should be clearly visible in photographs.
- Valid and scheduled NAT/HAT tests conducted by NTS and HEC respectively will only be accepted and considered in merit calculation.
- A hard copy of the result (HSSC Part I or II) submitted with the application form will only be accepted and considered in merit calculation.
- Please submit your Online Application before the last date,
- Clicking the “Submit” button of the filled up form will display the Application Form and a Challan Slip.
- Print the Application Form and the Challan Slip.
- Attach Documents as per checklist.
Hitec University HITEC Taxila – Courses
- Pay the cost of Prospectus @ Rs. 2,000/- in any online branch of Bank Alfalah.(If you are unable to purchase the Prospectus from the University)
- Candidates can also send a bank draft for @ Rs. 2,000/- in favor of HITEC University Taxila, instead of Bank Challan. By clearly writing the name of the candidate, CNIC Number, and Chalan Number at the back of the bank draft.
- Send the printed Application Form with Original Challan Slip (University Copy) and academic documents as per checklist to Registrar, HITEC University Taxila Cantt by courier or registered mail, or by hand to reach HITEC University Taxila before the last date.
- HITEC University will not be responsible for the late receiving or loss of the Application Form or the Challan Slip.
Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the official latest advertisement below.