Admissions Higher Education Commission HEC Pharm-D, MBBS, B.Sc Engineering 2019
Admissions HEC Pharm-D, MBBS, B.Sc Engineering 2019 Latest ,Admissions MBBS/BDS, Pharm-D and Bsc Engineering under Self-Finance Scheme for Foreigners & Dual Nationality Holder Pakistanis In the light of revised Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) regulations 2018 (as amended on May 30, 2019), applications are invited for admissions in MBBS and BDS programs in the following Universities / Colleges, Admissions HEC Pharm-D, MBBS, B.Sc Engineering 2019 Latest.
• The student must have physically studied FScJHSSC, A-level or equivalent outside Pakistan.
• Must have secured 70% Marks in FSc / HSSC, A-Level or equivalent as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC and must have passed at least 03 compulsory subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics.
• Must have secured 60% marks in provincial/regional admission test OR passed SAT-Il examination with minimum 550 marks in each of the three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics OR Foreign MCAT with a minimum aggregate score of 500.
• Minimum aggregate merit score is 70% for MBBS and 60% for BDS to become eligible for application.
For further details visit HEC Website www.hec.gov.pk/site/sfs
Note: Only online SUBMITTED applications will be considered and applications in SAVED or INCOMPLETE mode will not be considered.
Online Submskn of Applications September 20, 2019
Muhammad Faisal Khan Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. Assistant Director (Academics) Email: email@example.com Fax: 051-90402102
under Self-Finance Scheme
• for Foreigners & Dual Nationality Holder Pakistanis
Applications are invited for admission in Pharm-D in the following universities:
Must have secured 60% Marks in FSc / HSSC (Pre-Medical), A-level or equivalent as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC and must have passed at least 03 compulsory subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics.
For further details, visit HEC Website Submission of Application
Note: Only online SUBMITTED applications
will be considered and applications in SAVED Septem ber 2O 2019 or INCOMPLETE mode will not be considered.
MUHAMMAD FAISAL KHAN I Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. Assistant Director (Academics) I E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org I Fax: 051-90402102
Applications are invited for admission in BSc (Engineering) in the following universities:
o Must have secured 60% Marks in FSc / HSSC (Pre-Engineering), A-Level or equivalent as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC and must have passed at least 03 compulsory subjects i.e. English, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics.
For further details, visit HEC Website
www. hec.gov.pk Online Submission of Applications
Note: Only online SUBMITTED applications
will be considered and applications in SAVED September 20, 2019, or INCOMPLETE mode will not be considered.
MUHAMMAD FAISAL KHAN
Assistant Director (Academics)
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
E-mail: email@example.com I Fax: 051-90402102
Applications are invited for admission of Foreign nationals and dual national Pakistanis in the disciplines of MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D, and BSc (Engineering) at the following link:
Procedure for online application:
- Create your profile online by visiting the above link and upload all the scanned copies of original documents
- After creating your online profile, go to Academics link in the LEFT Pane
- After clicking Academics, click on Admission of Foreign students under Self Finance Scheme and continue at the right side of the pane and then click on the application form
- Fill all the fields coming on the right pane
- When the student is confirmed that he/she has filled all the fields he would click off the submit button at the bottom right pane.
- After clicking the submit button, the application status would show “Submitted” in the DASHBOARD.
NOTE: Only “Online Submitted” application forms will be processed by the system for merit list generation. “Saved” applications will not be considered at any stage of the admission process.
The Self-Finance Scheme aims to assist foreign students and dual-nationality holders with educational aspirations in Pakistan. Originally a project of the Economic Affairs Division, the Scheme was transferred to the Higher Education Commission in 2006 and assures a limited number of seats in the disciplines of medicine (MBBS), dentistry (BDS), pharmacy (Pharm-D) and undergraduate engineering (B.Sc Engineering). This program is open to Dual National Pakistanis and Foreign citizens with an HSSC or equivalent degree
- To encourage expatriate Pakistanis to stay connected with their mother country, and foreign nationals to learn about Pakistani culture and society
- To encourage knowledge-sharing with friendly, fellow developing countries
- To improve relationships with the international community
Last Date: September-20-2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|