Admission University of Okara UO 2019 for Graduate-Post Graduate
Admission University of Okara UO 2019 for Graduate-Post Graduate, Please Visit my Website To Check Latest Jobs, Government Jobs 2019 in (Admission University of Okara UO 2019) from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang, Express, Dawn and The Nation 2019. Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below. 1st – 2nd – and 3rd Merit List 2019
The University of Okara was established under Government of the Punjab Act, 2016(XIII of 2016). Currently, there are about 6000 students and more than 300 faculty/staff members. The University of Okara is one of the most progressive & dynamic institutions of higher learning. The University of Okara is situated on 204 Acres of land sandwiched between Multan Road & Canal Lower Bari Doab at Renala Khurd, District Okara. In order to enhance research and academic exposure to benefit the community to get excellent higher education. The University has started more than 50+ HEC approved Degree programs this coming fall-2019.
How to Apply?
- Online apply on http://admissions.uo.edu.pk
- Application fee Rs. 200 will be charged for applying one program in a shift Rs. 100 will be charged for each next program and shift separated.
- A separate application will be required in case of Quota.
- Applications will be submitted online and details about the admission process, test/interview is given on the university website http://www.uo.edu.pk
- Online data entry, internet, and printing facility is also available in Main Campus and City Campus.
- Handwritten applications will not be received/entertained.
For MPhil/MS/MBA1.5: –
- The candidates who have passed GAT General/Subject no need to appear in University Entry Test.
- Only University Entry Test/GAT General Qualified Candidates Can Attempt the Subject Test.
- Entry Test for MPhil & Ph.D. will be held at Main Campus, Renala.
For Further Information: –
Ph: 044-2635271, 044-2635263, 044-2552399 (City Campus)
The procedure of applying for admission at the University of Okara is described below for your assistance. Please follow each step carefully. Each step is described precisely. In case you feel any difficulty, please feel free to contact us on our telephone numbers provided online.
- .Admission procedure/Instructions Page a) After successful registration, a page “Admission procedure” will appear. After reading the instructions, click Next
- Personal Information Form In “Personal Information Form”, kindly provide all necessary personal information data which are marked by red stars. Please don’t forget to enter your email for further correspondence. Once you pay fee, you will be notified with the University Prospectus. Additionally, you can also use it for password recovery. In case you forget your password, you can recover your password easily. This case is discussed in detail at the end.To just save your information, click on Save. If you want to save and go to next step, click on Next. If your information is filled up in above window according to your documents i.e. Name, CNIC, DOB, Address, Email, Picture etc. then click on “Finalize Personal Info.”
- Step-4 Academic Information Once you have finalized personal info and clicked Next, you will arrive at “Academic Record” window. Here you enter all your academic information in accordance with your academic documents. Please read the questions and answer carefully because Program Selection depends on answers provided by you to these questions. These answers will determine eligibility of your candidature for the programs offered by the University
- In case your last degree result is awaiting, you still can apply for admission by entering Part-I marks in it. Once you have entered your Part-I marks, you can save it and move to program selection without finalizing the academic information. Please do not finalize it because once you finalize it you would not be able to update it later on. Only finalize it once you have entered your complete degree/certificate marks. For that, you have to wait for your complete and final transcript/result and re-login when you get your result and update your marks and finalize so that your merit is calculated properly. If you want to apply for LLB 5 years program you have to enter test marks for it
- Step-5 Program Selection In “Program Selection” windows, you can select the programs you want to apply from the Programs being offered by the University.
- Step-6 Generate/Print Challan a) Once you have selected the programs, it is time to generate and print the challan.
- b) Sample Print: The sample print of the Bank Challan is provided below. Once you print it, please submit it to any HBL branch on the earliest. Don’t wait for last time. After you submit it, your fee status will be changed from pending to paid against the challan in challans form within three working days and email will also be sent to the provided email in personal information. If you do not receive it, please contact University Administration.
- Step-7 Print Application In case, your name has appeared in merit list(s), please submit the following. • Take print of your application • All your educational certificates/degrees/transcripts (3 verified copies) • 3 passport-size verified photographs with blue background • CNIC of candidate and father/husband/guardian CNIC (3 verified copies each) • Character certificate from college/university last attended • Original Bank Challan of the fees as outlined in Step-6 (b) Please clip all these documents and enclose it in a white file for morning admission and brown file for evening admission. Once you have completed your white/brown file, submit it to the concerned department of the university before the deadline of the NEXT merit list. The “Sample Print” of the application is provided below for convenience. Note: Please bring the original degrees for verification by the concerned department of admission.
- How to recover Password? If you have given the email in your “Personal Information Form”, a new password will be sent to your email in Recover Password window.
Admission University of Okara UO 2019 for Graduate-Post Graduate
Last Date: September-20-2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|