Admission Quaid e Azam University Islamabad 2019 (QAU)
Admission QAU-Quaid e Azam University Islamabad 2019 for Under Graduate Evening, Please Visit my Website To Check Latest Jobs, Government Jobs 2019 in (Quaid e Azam University Islamabad ) from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang, Express, Dawn and The Nation 2019. Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below. Applications are invited from Pakistani and Foreign Nationals for admission to Undergraduate (Evening) Programme (Fall Semester-2019) in the following subjects by 17-09-2019. A person holding HSSC Part-I passed result with minimum 50% marks may apply for admission to the Undergraduate Programme.
How to Apply
- The candidates are advised to apply online and complete the “Admission Data Summary Sheet” available at University website, along with a print of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd Bank Challan
- The applicants will deposit Rs. 2115/- in any branch of Habib Bank Limited OR Rs.2100/– in any branch of Askari Bank Limited in favor of Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- The candidates then take the printout of “Admission Data Summary Sheet” send it along with requisite documents and Challan of the Habib Bank Limited Or Askari Bank Limited and requisite documents by Courier/Post on the following address.
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS),
(CAMP OFFICE) BASEMENT OF ACADEMIC BLOCK UNDERGRADUATE (SOCIAL SCIENCES) NEAR (FOOTBALL GROUND), QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY, (45320) ISLAMABAD
A person passed HSSC Part-I examination from a Pakistani Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education or an equivalent from any other recognized Board with at least (50% marks or its equivalent grade, shall be eligible for provisional admission to the BS (Evening) Programmes of study subject to the conditions that: –
- After selection, the student will deposit the fee/dues in the University Account within the stipulated period/time.
- After selection and depositing fee/dues in the University Account, the student will be required to pass the HSSC Examination (as a whole) with at least 50% marks. In case of less than 50% aggregate marks in HSSC, his/her admission will be treated as canceled. The Fee/Dues as deposited by him/her will not be refunded under any circumstances except refundable securities.
- After selection and depositing fee/dues in the University Account, the student will be required to submit his/her HSSC Part-II passed result card within the stipulated period in the concerned Department/Institute/School/Centre/Admission Section. If the selected student failed to submit the required certificate his/her admission will be treated as canceled.
- The result awaiting student will have to submit an Undertaking as prescribed in the Sr#7 of the ineligibility regulations.
The following shall not be eligible for admission to BS programs including BHLLB program of study: –
- 1. Those who have been declared ceased/failed under Clause 7(c) (i) (a) of the examination rules of this University
- 2. Those who already possess BS or its equivalent degree from this or any other University.
- 3. Those who are already on the rolls of this University.
- 4. Those who have been expelled from the university on disciplinary grounds.
- 5. No student of BS or equivalent degree holder shall be admitted to a second or subsequent BS Programme (either on Regular OR Self-Finance basis) in the University Teaching Departments/ Centers/ Institutes/ School under any circumstances.
- 6. The admission shall be canceled on the written request of the student concerned as per approved rules duly recommended by the respective Chairman/Director and the Dean of the Faculty concerned
- 7. In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University reserves the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University at any time
- 8. The Vice-Chancellor may cancel/refuse/program admission to any student without assigning reasons
- 9. The students whose names were dropped or struck off from the rolls of QAU Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to shortage of lectures or non-payment of dues or poor performance or non-appearance in examination etc., in the semester, shall not be granted admission. The Syndicate may consider such cases on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee
- 10. The students dropped or struck off from the rolls of any Teaching Department/ Center/Institute of QAU due to poor performance under semester system shall not be granted re-admission in any case in the same Discipline.
- 11. Any student, who was rusticated, expelled, or whose entry in QAU or Campus was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his/her academic career, shall not be admitted to any class without the permission of the Syndicate. The Syndicate may not consider such cases except on the recommendations of the Admission Committee.
Admission QAU-Quaid e Azam University Islamabad 2019 for Under Graduate Evening
How To Apply
The Admission Form along with Prospectus for all the academic programs can be obtained from
- The QAU Campus branches of Habib Bank Ltd. and Askari Bank Ltd. @Rs. 2000. OR
- Download from the QAU Website.
Display Of Merit Lists
The admitted students will have to submit their Migration Certificates (in original) from the BISE concerned within 15-days from the date of admission. In case of non-submission of the same, his/her admission will be treated as canceled
DISPLAY OF 1ST MERIT LIST
DISPLAY OF 2ND MERIT LIST
DISPLAY OF 3RD MERIT LIST
DISPLAY OF 4TH MERIT LIST
DISPLAY OF 5TH MERIT LIST
DISPLAY OF 6TH MERIT LIST
DISPLAY OF 7TH MERIT LIST
DISPLAY OF 8TH MERIT LIST
TIMINGS: UNDERGRADUATE (EVENING) PROGRAMME
03:00 PM TO 08:00 PM
- To avoid any inconvenience the candidates are required to submit all the required documents with Admission Form within the stipulated time period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as Equivalence Certificate of IBCC, etc. along with required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 19-09-2019
- Data of the applicants shall be available on the University website on 19-09-2019 to 20-09-2019 so that each applicant can check it for any errors or omissions;
- Please contact on Ph No.051-90643265 to rectify the errors/mistakes in the data, if any by 19-09-2019 at the latest
- The Admission Data Summary Sheet sent by Courier/Post must reach in the University on or before 17-09-2019; No application will be received or entertained after the due date in any case
- The office of Assistant Registrar (Admission), (Camp Office) Basement of Academic Block Undergraduate (Social Sciences) Near Football Ground), QAU will remain open to receive the left-over documents from Monday-Friday during office hours.
- No call letter/phone call shall be made separately for selection; applicants are advised to visit QAU website frequently.
- For detailed advertisement, please visit the QAU website.
|Jobs in Jang Newspaper|
|Jobs in Express Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dawn Newspaper|
|Jobs in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Jobs in The News Newspaper|
|Jobs in Dunya Newspaper|
|Jobs in Aaj Newspaper|
|Jobs in Ausaf News|
|Jobs in The Nation|
|Jobs in Mashriq Newspaper|
|Jobs in Kawish Newspaper|
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs |
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs |
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs|
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs|
|Police Department Jobs|
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Balochistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|