Admission Punjab Group of Colleges 2019 www.pgc.edu
Admission Punjab Group of Colleges 2019 for B.Com, B.Sc, BA Arts, Please Visit my Website To Check Latest Jobs, Government Jobs 2019 in (Admission Punjab Group of Colleges 2019) from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, Jang, Express, Dawn and The Nation, through murtazaweb.com. Government Jobs in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, and KPK. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
How to Apply
- Get Information Regarding Admission
Collect information by visiting the website (pgc.edu) or phone call (0800-78608) or WhatsApp number (03111786522) and can make a personal visit at the admission office.
- Acquire Prospectus
Get your Prospectus from Admission Office.
- Submit Your Form
Fill the admission form and read the instructions carefully. Required documents must be attached and submit to the admission office before the due date.
- Collection of Interview Slip
Make sure that you have collected your interview slip from the counter after submitting your admission form/documents.
The interview will be conducted after collecting interview slip.
- Fee Deposit and Enrollment
The fee shall be deposited in banks within due date and get your roll number from the admission office.
Admission Punjab Group of Colleges 2019 for B.Com, B.Sc, BA Arts
GENERAL AND DISCIPLINARY RULE
All Students must abide by the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines as may be promulgated by the College Administration from time to time. Breach of these Rules, Regulations, Policies, and Guidelines shall render them liable to disciplinary, administrative and legal action including but not limited to the imposition of fines, suspension or expulsion (both provisional and permanent) from the College.
- No student is allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet or handbill in the College premises without prior permission from the Principal.
- Any student aggrieved by any happening in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal and not with any outside authority unless the Principal permits him/her to do so.
- Use of mobile phones and cameras are strictly prohibited in the College premises and during the College Functions. Mobiles and cameras confiscated shall only be returned if disciplinary committee permits.
- Smoking in the College premises is strictly prohibited.
- Every student of the College is required to be punctual in the class. Any student remaining absent from classes without proper permission for a continuous period of 06 days, excluding holidays, shall be struck off from the College Roll unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the Principal. In that case, the student may be re-admitted within 15 days (after his name is dropped from College roll) on payment of Re-admission Fee and College Dues.Admission Punjab Group of Colleges 2019 for B.Com, B.Sc, BA Arts
- Students are forbidden to contact any higher authority directly. Intended communication with any higher authority must be submitted through the Principal who will forward it, if he/she considers it desirable.
- The College authorities can revise dues without any prior notice. This revision will be applicable to all students enrolled at that time or in the future.
- No student is allowed to leave the class without the permission of his/her teacher or until the class is over.
- Late-comers in the class may be marked absent.
- Any student misbehaving in the classroom/College shall at once be reported to the Principal by the teacher. The Principal will take such action as he/she may deem proper. The teacher can recommend a penalty as well.
- Any political or immoral activity is strictly prohibited in or around the College premises.
- A fine of Rs.10/- per lecture will be imposed for absence without proper leave.
- Private telephone calls of the students will not be entertained. However, an emergency message can be conveyed.
- Students must keep the College identity Card during their stay in the College premises and during College functions.
- Students are required to wear the prescribed uniform while attending the College.
- The College authorities reserve the right to revise any class schedule or to re-arrange the classes.
- The College will not be responsible for the loss of any mail/valuables sent to a student at the College address.
- The College is not responsible for any loss/damage regarding the student’s belongings.
- The College students, while parking the bikes/motor cars, are required to put a proper lock on them. The College administration shall not be responsible for any loss on this account, whatsoever.
- The students who want to migrate from Punjab College to any other college can apply within ten days of taking their Board/University Examinations. After ten days, they will have to pay the full fee for Clearance.
- Any false information on the Application Form may render the student liable to expulsion from the College.
- The College grants fee-concessions and scholarships of different nature at the time of admission. These concessions and scholarships are applicable only to the current installment and must be renewed when the next fee installment is due. Mere recommendation for a fee-concession and scholarship does not entitle a student to its grant. Certain conditions and requirements must be fulfilled for eligibility.
- Students can get benefits like Concessions, Scholarships in case of fulfilling the attendance requirements and observing the fee-schedule. However, the application for fee concession must be submitted within the time frame given by the College. Applications received after the lapse of that time period will not be entertained. 90% attendance for scholarships and 80% for other concessions is mandatory.
- Any fee concession/prize/scholarship is granted only at the discretion of the College Administration and can be withdrawn at any time.
- The College reserves the right to make, amend and introduce any rule as and when deemed appropriate.
- If a student defaults in the submission of College dues for a period of one month, his/ her name will be struck off from the College Roll.
- The College, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any disciplinary, administrative and legal action against a defaulting student committing a breach of any of the College Rules, Regulations, Policies or Guidelines. Such an action may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion, suspension, withholding of Examination Admission Forms of the Board/University, the release of the Examination Roll No. Slips or withholding the examination result card issued by the Board/University particularly due to any of the following.
- Poor Attendance
- Non-payment of College Dues
- Poor overall Academic Record
- Failure in the College Examinations
- Any other reason not specifically mentioned herein
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any College Rule, Regulation, Policy or Guideline, if a student’s Examination Admission Form, Roll No. Slip or Result Card is withheld by the College Administration, the name of the affected student shall deem to be provisionally struck off from the Roll of the College with immediate effect, whether he/she has been given notice of this action or not. In such an eventuality it will be the student’s duty to apply to the concerned College Authorities for re-admission to the College. The College may in its sole discretion approve or disapprove such re-admission and may also impose such conditions and fines as it may deem necessary.
- The Students alone are responsible for submission of their College dues/fee and observance of the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines promulgated by the College from time to time. The College or its Administration shall not be liable for any loss accruing to the students due to any such failure or non-observance. As regards the financial liability of a Student, the Parent/Guardian of the Student, signing the College Admission Form of the Student in such capacity, shall act as the surety of the Student and shall be jointly and severally liable to discharge any financial liability of the Student accruing under the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines.
- If the College Administration pays any amount to any Authority, Board, Government Department, etc. on behalf of any Student (s), all such amounts shall remain recoverable from such Student(s) as outstanding College Dues.
- Shifts and Sections once allotted to the students shall not be changed in any case.
- The provisions contained in the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines, including but not limited to the General & Disciplinary Rules and Admission Rules, and the Declaration of the Student in the College Admission Form shall collectively form a contract between the College Administration and the Student and shall remain binding till a Student is on Roll of the College. The College Administration shall have the right to amend, repeal and replace all or any of the College Rules, Regulations, Policies, and Guidelines. Such amended or replaced provisions shall also remain binding until the student remains on the Roll of the College. The College shall be entitled to initiate legal proceedings, in addition to other disciplinary or administrative actions, against a Student who fails to comply with these binding provisions.
- NOCs and College leaving certificates can only be issued if the student pays his/her all dues till the submission date of his/her application for the issuance of these.
- Students may apply for the cancellation of their admission (subject to the permission of Principal) within 15 days after getting admission, however, no fee refund shall be made.
- Despite all the necessary arrangements, the college is not responsible for any kind of mishap during college tours and functions.
Trend Jobs[table “8” not found /]