Admission Military college Jhelum 2020 in 8th Class
Admission Notice for Class 8th 2020 Military college Jhelum
Admission Military college Jhelum 2020 in 8th Class VIII Admission Process in MCJ
The details of the admission process in Military College Jhelum for the year 2020 are as under:-
- Age Limit. 12 – 14 years for VIII Class on 01 April 2020 (A waiver of 90 days in upper & lower age limit is admissible).
- Advertisement. Advertisement will be circulated in all leading newspapers in July, August & September 2019.
- Written Test. The written test will be held on Sunday, 27 October 2019.
- 20% syllabus 5th class, 20% syllabus 6th class, 60% syllabus 7th class from Punjab Textbook Boards.
- Objective Paper – 200 marks.
- Subjective Paper – 100 marks (50 marks each for English & Urdu).
- Passing Criteria. Minimum qualifying marks in the written test – 50%, however, the candidate should also fall in the merit list.
- Intelligence Test / Interview. Candidates successful in the written test as per merit criteria will be informed/called for intelligence test & interview at selected stations. The interview will be held tentatively in December 2019, Jan & Feb 2020.
- Medical Examination. Candidates successful in Interviews as per merit criteria will be issued a letter for Medical Exam at selected Combined Military Hospitals (CMHS).
- Final Selection. Finally selected candidates as per the selection/merit criteria who are medically fit will be issued call letters to join MCJ.
- Admission Military college Jhelum 2020 in 8th Class, Reporting at MCJ. Last week of April /1st week of May 2020
The application form will be submitted online. For this purpose visit our website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk). Specimen objective & subjective papers are already available on the college website.
0544-650581 & 0544-650582 (extension 22481225512209)
8041-33511, 33512, 33513 (Extension 22481225512209)