Admission Government College University Faisalabad BS Program
1. Admission Government College University Faisalabad 2019 for BS Program, AllgendeshavingdoniidleofPunjabareehgibleforadmiss1oit
2. The maximum age limit for the eligibility is 20 years on the dosing date of the applications. However, the age may be relaxed up to 2 years by the Competent Authority. Furthermore for Evening Programme Age limit will be considered 24 years and 02 year age relaxation may be granted in the special case by the Competent Authority on the request of the student
3. The candidates with at least 45% marks in FA/F.Sc.CorrvICS or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for all programs except 85 (SE), Pharm-O. BSc Electrical Engineering where at least, 60% marks are required as per the requirement of the respective councils.
4. For BSc Engineering/Electrical/Mechanical/CMI/Chemical Technology programs, at least. 50% marks are required as per the requirement of the respective councils.
5. Ad mission will be granted strictly on merit Le. on the basis of the marks obtained in FAJ F.ScJi Corn/KS or equivalent examinations in 2019 and 2018 for morning programs only, However, candidates of the earlier sessions will be considered by deducting 10 marks for each year for evening programs only.
6. Admission will be granted provisionally subject to verification of the certificates of the candidates from the relevant Secondary Board. Equivalence certificate is required from 18CC Islamabad/Lahore (where applicable).
7. Clearance of UET, Lahore Entry test is compulsory for 85 Electrical Engineering.
8. Entry test is compulsory for BSc Engineering/Electrical/Mechanical/Olavil/Chemical Technology programs.
9. Two seats shall be fixed for the candidates who have passed DAE in the respective disciplIne I specialization.
10. In BSc Engineering/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Chemical Technology programs 50% seats for DAE students and 50% seats for FSc Pre Engineering are fixed.
11. The formula for merit calculation of 8. Sc Electrical Engineering Programme i.e.
i. F.Sc 70% weightage and UET Test 30% weightage.
ii. DAt 70% weightage and UET Test 30% weightage
12. The formula for merit calculation of BSc Engineering! Electrical! Mechanical / Civil /Chemical Technology programs i.e.
i. DAE 70% weightage and entry Test 30% weightage
13. Besides the open merit, the candidates may apply against the reserved seats for different programs as explained below;
Besides the open merit, the candidates may apply the reserved seats i.e. 2% seats for co-curricular activities, 2% seats for sports, 2% seats for disabled, 2% seats for children of university employees (1% for teaching and 1% for non-teaching), 5% seats for Gilgit/Baltistan and Baluchistan, and 5% seats for overseas Pakistani in all other morning programmes except Law. Furthermore, one seat for the children of serving retired Armed Forces one seat for the children of shuhada of Armed Forces and Police personnel. However, in LLB 05 year program 5% quota for Lawyers Son/Daughter, 2% for sports as per HEC POlICY and 5% quota for minorities. Furthermore, there will be no sports and co-curricular quota for Pharm-D, BSc Electrical Engineering, BS(SE). BSc Engineering electrical/Mechanical/CMI/Chemkal Technology Programmes, 88k
b. For Frames Besides the open merit 2% seats are reserved for t university enIoyees (1% for Teaching and 1% for none Teaching).
a. Only such candidates will be admitted on sports quota who have played at Board level.
b. Admission on the reserved/quota seats will be completed by the specified committee(s) in accordance with the admission rules for reserved seats.
C. Hafiz-e-Quran will be given 20 marks. A Haflz÷Quran candidate shall be evaluated by the committee.
Admission Processing fee Rs. 700/-
Test F.. for Engineering Technologies Rs. 500/-
undergraduate studies 0419200584 0419200886 Applications will b. submit.d online and d.tails about Admission Process, prospectus avallabâty Is ven on UnlvesIty website httpJI9cuf..edu..pkJaönss4on1 Handwritten applications will not be received
Note:- In pursuance of directions of Government of the Punjab 1% seats (01 seats) reserved for disabled persons in each program. However; the candidates should meet minimum eligibility
criteria to apply. Scholarship available after securing admissions. The last date for quota nominations (Gilgit Baltistan and Balochistan) is 26-09-201 9. The nominations from the concerned Directorate of educations will be acceptable only.
Registrar, Government College University, Faisalabad
Admission Government College University Faisalabad 2019 for BS Program
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|Karachi Jobs||Lahore Jobs|
|Islamabad Jobs||Rawalpindi Jobs|
|Sahiwal Jobs||Quetta Jobs|
|Sargodha Jobs||Okara Jobs|
|Mobile Rate||Free Game|
|ITS Jobs||OTS Jobs|
|CTS Jobs ||UTS Jobs
|STS Jobs ||BTS Jobs
|SPSC Jobs||BPSC Jobs|
|KPPSC Jobs||AJKPSC Jobs|
|Pak Army Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
| Pakistan Airforce Jobs
|Rescue 1122 Jobs|
|National Highway & Motorway Jobs
|Police Department Jobs
|Punjab Government Latest Jobs|
|Sindh Government Latest Jobs|
|Baluchistan Government Latest Jobs|
|KPK Government Latest Jobs|