Water & Sanitation Service Company Mardan Jobs 2020
Check new Jobs at Water and Sanitation Services Company Mardan Age Limit 35 to 45 and Qualification BCS, MA, and Diploma has been established by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and formally registered under Section 42 of Companies, Water & Sanitation Service Company Mardan NTS Jobs 2020 for Assistant Manager, IT Officer.
Ordinance 1984 to provide integrated yet improved drinking water, sanitation, and solid waste management services in the Urban Union Council of Tehsil Mardan. WSSCM,
Mardan is looking for experienced and qualified human resources to fill the following positions.
1.Assistant Manager Procurement 01 PQsition) (age Umit 40)
Candidate having Masters in Business administration in (Finance), Master in Economics
Experience: Having at least a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience out of which at least 2 years of relevant experience. Preference will be given to
experience similar to a utility.
2.lT Off Icer: (One Position age limit 35)
Candidate having BCS, BIT or MCS from HEC recognized university/institute. (16 years of education). MCSEJCCNA certification and candidate having knowledge and
experience in ODOO open-source Software will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years post qualification relevant experience from international/national, public & private organization. AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF RELEVANT
EXPERIENCE. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EXPERIENCE IN SIMILAR LIKE UTILITY.
3.Fleet Officer: (01 Position) (Age Limit 45)
Candidate having Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering (Minimum).
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Fleet management with 3 years’ experience in an equivalent/similar position in any international/national public or
private organization. Preference will be given to experience similar to a utility.
Water & Sanitation Service Company Mardan NTS Jobs 2020 for Assistant Manager, IT Officer
1. Application Form, online deposit slip, General terms & conditions, and other relevant materials are available at the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
2. Data provided by candidates through the prescribed application form will be considered final for further processing.
3. NTS will charge Rs 400/- plus tax as a test processing fee for every application. The candidate will be responsible for wrong or late apply the submission.
4. The selected candidates, on the appointment, will be eligible for a competitive salary as prescribed by the organization.
5. Only those candidates will be shortlisted who will obtain 40 passing marks.
6. No age relaxation is applicable in WSSCM. NTS Test will be for shortlisting/ screening purpose and further process will be subject to department rules.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease Numbers of Posts OR of cancellation of the recruitment process by assigning a valid reason.
8. The candidate will be responsible to pay the fee on his/ her own.
9. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview
10. it is worth mentioning here that the jobs are purely temporary and are a contract basis.
11. Any efforts made to influence the recruitment and selection process may disqualify the candidate. The company reserves the right to increase/decrease the positions or stop the recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
12. Candidates in government services shall apply through proper channel.
13. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along with online deposit slip (NTS Copy), CV / Resume, attested copies of educational testimonials (degrees and transcripts), experience certificates, two references and a recent photograph to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad (Address given on Form) latest by 30 March 2020.
14. Females are encouraged to apply.
Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate.
Eligible candidates shall take a print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of the candidate)
Through the NTS website for appearing in the tests.
For further information please contact NTS: UAN: +92-51-8444441
Last Date 30 March-2020
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|KPK Jobs||Free Game||Mobile Rate|