Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2020
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2020, Fully Funded International PhD Scholarships Download Form, Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) / Ph.D. Foreign Scholarships. The Govt. of Punjab has launched a Ph.D. Foreign Scholarship program under which eligible male and female students, as per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme from time to time, will be awarded scholarships for Ph.D. level Education at the top-ranked universities of the world. The scholarship scheme focuses the meritorious students of Punjab while allocating a special quota for the students of other federating units of Pakistan as well. Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2020, Fully Funded International PhD Scholarships Download Form. QS World University Rankings
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/CMMS.html)
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to or less than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years at the time of submission of application.
- Not availed of any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.
Existing permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Ph.D Foreign Scholarship
- Ph.D. Scholarships awarded under CMMS are fully funded and will cover the following costs:
- Tuition fees of the Degree Course
- Boarding and Lodging (as per approved rates)
- Health Insurance
Discipline wise allocation of scholarships
- Allocation of the scholarships is as follows:
- 80 % of scholarships are reserved for science disciplines
- 20% of scholarships are reserved for Social Sciences/Humanities and Arts.
Geographical distribution of scholarships
- Geographical distribution of scholarships is as follows:
- 90% of scholarships will be awarded to the students of Punjab.
- 10% of scholarships have been allocated for the other federating units of Pakistan.
Download Application Form
Final Award List 2016
Final Award List 2017
Final Award List 2018
Final Award List 2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|KPK Jobs||Free Game||Mobile Rate|