International Post Doc Scholarship 2019-2020
International Post Doc Scholarship 2019-2020, HEC Scholarship 2019-20, PUNJAB HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION, International Post-Doc Scholarships (2019-2020)
The Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) invites applications from faculty of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt. of Punjab for the award of International Post-Doctoral Scholarships for 8-10 months in OS Top Ranking 200 universities of 2020 (general ranking) and/or top 50 (subject-wise ranking). Preference will be given to emerging fields of science, technology, and innovation, that are applied, relevant to industry and have an impact on society.
The eligible candidate must:
1. Hold a Ph.D. Degree from an HEC recognized university.
2. Have a maximum 45 years of age on the closing date.
3. Be a regular (BPS or TTS) faculty member of a public sector university/college.
4. Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field, industry/society, and needs of the country.
5. Have placement in a university listed in the top 200 OS world university general ranking of 2020 and/or top 50 in OS subject-wise ranking.
GRANT PROVISION –
PHEC will provide bench fee, settlement allowance, stipend and return airfare
under this scholarship, as per PHEC rules.
How to apply
The complete application package includes the following:
- Completely filled application form with detailed research proposal and study plan. To download the application form (Click Here)
- Acceptance letter from the faculty supervisor at a foreign university that must be among the top 200 universities according to the QS World University Rankings of 2020 and/or top 50 in QS Subject Wise Rankings. The letter should clearly mention the duration of the post-doc, commencement date, and bench fee.
- Copies of educational transcripts and degrees
- Appointment/regularization letter as a TTS/BPS faculty in public sector college/ university
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities
- Candidate CV/Resume
- Foreign Supervisor CV/Resume
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Photocopy of passport
Application complete in all respect must reach at Punjab Higher Education Commission, 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore on or before January 31, 2020, at 05:00 PM through registered post. The application submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- All the above documents should be tape bind and in the same order as mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will be rejected.
- By hand, applications will not be accepted.
International Post Doc Scholarship 2019-2020, HEC Scholarship 2019-20
Last Date 31-January-2020
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|KPK Jobs||Free Game||Mobile Rate|