Deputy Commissioner Jobs 2019
Deputy Commissioner Jobs 2019 at Dera Ismail Khan, we are providing Latest Jobs, with govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (Deputy Commissioner Jobs 2019) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dera Ismail Khan
Online applications are required from qualified candidates domiciled in District Dera 1snai1 Khan for filling of the following vacant positions in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan.
s# Name of Post No. of Minimum Prescribed Qualification Age limit
1. Assistant (BPS-I 6) 06 At least 2nd Class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institute. 20-30 years
2. Computer Operator 0 1 i) At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/information I 8-30 years
(BPS-16’ Technology (BCS/BIT Four years) from a recognized University/institute OR
ii) At least 2nd Class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institute with
one year Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) from recognized Board of
Technical Education iii) A speed of 35 words per minute in typing.
3. Junior Clerk (BPS-i 1) 03 (i) At least 2nd class Secondary School certificate or equivalent qualification 1 8-30 years
from recognized Board and (ii) A speed of 30 words per minute in typing.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates through ETEA only.
2. Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
3 Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications, I e 29th November 2019
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
5. Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
6. The quota for Disabled persons will be considered as per policy.
7. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply only through proper channels.
8. Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
10. In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
How To Apply:
I . Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After the successful submission of the online application, a prescribed IJBL online deposit slip (having a token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/-as test fee (nonactionable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission. please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; the Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission offers/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority the scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
6. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post
7. Availability of online Application Form on www.ctca.edu.pk on 05th November 2019.
8. The last date for submission of online application is 29th November, 20 I 9
9. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
10. Test Date. Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
I 1. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier can.
Note I Important:
Candidates who will secure 60% overall marks in the screening test will be considered passed, provided they have obtained 50% marks in the computer section as well.
Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
ETEA shall verify deposited tee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
The unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form. will not be
rejected only. the hut would proceed against an.d strict action shall be taken against them.
“SAY NO TO DRUGS”
www.infokhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk Send KP to 8333
Deputy Commissioner Jobs 2019 at Dera Ismail Khan