Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2019 Application form 2019
Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2019 Application form, Endowment Fund, we are providing Latest Endowment Fund, with govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2019 Application form) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
Description of scholarship:
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH COLLEGE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT Karachi dated the 31st October 2019
COLLEGE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF SINDH ENDOWMENT FUND SCHOLARSHIP
Government of Sindh is providing Scholarships to support the needy, poor and meritorious students of Sindh seeking Education in Institutions of Higher Education. Scholarship for the Academic year 2019 covers the cost of admission and tuition fees.
Scholarships are available for following fields in the given institutions:
(a) Business Administration/Management Sciences
(b) Information Technology/Computer Sciences
(C) Medicine (MBBS & BDS)
The concerned University is bound to attach the first entry admission form submitted by the students at the time of admission along with the Endowment Fund form for Scholarship/funding otherwise the application form shall not be accepted.
• The application shall be domiciled In Sindh and permanent resident of Province of Sindh.
• The deserving candidates shall be enrolled in the above-listed institutions/universities In the academic year 2019. The students who obtained admission in the academic year 2017 or before are not eligible to apply for Scholarship.
• The students who were already awarded Scholarships shall also apply for renewal along with the present result (GPA) and certificate from the university that student has not dropped out.
• Student’s Parents / Guardian having an annual net income, from all sources of not more than Rs.1.5 million. Income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue, Income Certificate verified by any other officer will not be accepted.
• Shortlisted candidates will have to appear before a Selection Committee for interview.
• The selection of applicants shall be made by the Selection Committee as per laid down criteria approved by the Educational Endowment Fund Board of Trustees (SEE F-BOT).
• Distance learning, Executive education & part-time studies! courses are not eligible.
- 05% of seats are reserved for the children of Government Primary, Secondary & Higher Secondary School Teachers.
- 02% of seats are reserved for the children of employees of Sindh Secretariat.
- 05% of seats are reserved for Orphans and disabled whose parents/ guardian income is less than Rs.1.5 million/annum.
- The applicants applying under the above-mentioned children’s quota shall be required to submit a Service Certificate of his I her parent duly issued by the Head of the Institution / Department.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed. Wrong/incomplete information shall disqualify the candidates for Scholarship.
- Applicants should submit their applications along with required documents as specified in the application by 31st December 2019 to their concerned Universities! Institutions
- The payment of admission fee is conditional subject to the availability of funds.
- The government of Sindh reserves the right to withdrawing/cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason.
ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (ENDOWMENT)
3RD FLOOR, SINDH SECRETARIAT NO.3,
OLD KDA BUILDING, KARACHI PHONE: 021-99211221
Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2019 Application form, Endowment Fund
Last Date 31- December-2019
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|KPK Jobs||Free Game||Mobile Rate|