University Law College Admissions 2019 LL.B 5-years
University Law College PU Admissions 2019 for LL.B 5-years, We are Provide is Latest PU Admissions 2019 for LL.B 5-years, Government Jobs, govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (PU Admissions 2019 for LL.B 5-years) newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
How To Apply:
- Who can Apply in LL.B 5-Years programs:
- Those candidates who have passed any of the Law Admission Tests, conducted by HEC on 19-08-2018, 21-07-2019 & 01-09-2019 and could not have applied earlier for admission, are eligible to apply for online admission.
- Applying Procedure for Offered Admission Programs:
- Add Personal, Educational, Experiences & Publications Information. (Note: You can skip Experience & Publication if not Applicable)
- Do Final Submission. (Note: After Final Submission you will not be able to edit your entered information)
- Choose your desired admission program(s) from Offered Programs list one by one.
- Fee Challan will be generated for each program application separately, Take printout using Print Challan & deposit fee in any branch of HBL or UBL bank.
- After depositing fee, you will Edit your Application by clicking the menu View/Edit Application, there you will enter your CNIC/Form-B.
- Then you need to Generate Application for each applied program application respectively.
- Take a printout of each application & attach original fee challan and copies of CNIC, Educational documents & all other required documents and finally dispatch to the respective departmental address that will be printed on the last page of Application Form.
- Special Notes:
- While filling the form, you can move to Previous Tabs (Steps) by clicking on the desired tab (e.g. Personal Info.), if needed to Change/Update/View any information but before Final Submission.
- You can Logout by clicking the menu Logout & Close Admission Form at any stage if you want to fill form later on.
- To Edit or View your Application click the menu View/Edit Application.
- In-Case of MS/M.Phil/Ph.D. Admission Test follow below instruction(s):
- It is mandatory to bring a printout of the email (that you will receive after online application submission) and a copy of the first page of your application form on test day in concerning department. Moreover, the Application No. sent in Email & printed on your final application form will be treated as your Test Roll No.
- Application from Foreign applicants should be routed through his/her home country’s embassy and Pakistan mission abroad office (in-case of overseas Pakistani), These applications should reach “Office of Chairman Admission Committee, 2nd Floor, Centre for Undergraduate Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore.” before the closing date.
- Please check your eligibility before applying in any offered program, Admission Regulations / Merit Calculator
- Students applying for reserved seats need to refer regulation book before applying in particular category, Admission Regulations
- If you need to change any information about your application after “Final Submission”, you can correct it with pen on the printed application form, before dispatching it to the concerned department.
Note: the University of Punjab reserves the right to cancel the Application at any stage, in-case of In-Eligibility, False Information or Missing/Incomplete information/document(s), etc. without any intimation. Even after the written test, if any discrepancy found in online filled form or in hardcopy/attached documents, the university reserves the right to cancel the application/admission. Such students will not be called for an interview.
University Law College PU Admissions 2019 for LL.B 5-years
Last Date: 15-October-2019