Admissions Daoud University of Engineering and Technology Karachi
Admissions Daoud University of Engineering and Technology Karachi 2019, we are providing Latest Admissions Daoud University of Engineering and Technology Karachi, with govt jobs in punjab, Jobs in Pakistan, (Admissions Daoud University of Engineering and Technology Karachi) with more Advertisement on newspaper classifieds, paperpkads, jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, Private Jobs, online jobs in pakistan, FIA Jobs, Lesco Wapda Jobs, Pepco Jobs, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy Jobs, PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS, SPSC Jobs, KPPSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Nadra Jobs, Pakistan Railway Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Intelligence Jobs, Today Jobs, Nab Jobs, Atomic Energy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Medical Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Entry Jobs, City Wise Jobs, Latest Posts in Pakistan, Official Jobs, Work Home, newspaper ads Paper PK Jobs, Dubai Career, Earn Money Online available here on murtazaweb.com.
And we are also providing jobs from All Newspapers, Nawaye Waqt, jang news, jang epaper, Express, Dawn, The Nations, Aaj News, and The Nation etc, through murtazaweb.com. Latest Government Jobs in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Multan, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar, etc. Online apply Description with Detailed Application Form and Process, Eligibility criteria, Latest Admission schedule & Contact details are mentioned in the institutes of the official latest advertisement below.
MS AND Ph.D. PROGRAMS (BATCH 20)
Dawood University of En9ineering & Technology has transformed and evolved from undergraduate degree awarding Instikite to Research University. Dawood University of Engineering & Technology is committed to raising the research quality by employing Masters and PhDs conventional field and emerging areas of engineering. science and technology. University offers various study and research programs, for that applications, are invited for the MS and Ph.D. programs1 The candidates possessing educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply on the prescribed form.
MS in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
Eligibility (MS Programs):
• The MS program will be conducted in evening timer
• The evening program consists of three semesters (1-1!2year) for course work plus a minimum of one semester (Six monThs for research.
• The minimum requirements for the degree of Master of Engineering in any field are course work of 30 credit hours or 24 credit hours of course work and 06 credit hours Lhesi&
• The OAT-General conducted by the NTS!ETS with a minimum 50% cumulative score will be required at the time of admission to MS or 60% marks in the entry test conducted by the University.
• For Chemical Engineering: BE or equivalent or 16 years ci education recognized by HEC in Chemical, Metallurgy, and Materials. Petroleum and Natural Gas, Energy and Environment and other relevant disciplines are eligible for admission.
• For Electronic Engineering: BE or equivalent to 16 years of education reccçjnized by HEC in Electronic. Computer System, Telecommunication, Software Engineering, and other relevant disciplines are eligible for admission.
• For Metallurgy and Materials Engineering: SE or equivalent to 16 years of education recognized by HEC in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Mining, Textile, and other relevant disciplines are eligible for admission.
• For industrial Engineering and Management: BE or equivalent to 16 years of education, recognized by I-LEG in Industrial Engineering and Management and other relevant disciplines are eligible for admission.
Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and Ph.D. in Electronic Engineering
Eligibility (Ph.D. Programs):
• The Ph.D. program will be conducted in full and part-time.
• The Ph.D. program (fuFitne) consists of 3 semesters (1-112 years) for course words minimum of three semesters (1-1t2 years) for research.
• The Ph.D. program (part Lime) consists of 3 semesters (1-112 years) for course work plus seven semesters (3-112 years) for research.
• At least 60% percentile Score in ETC GRE subject test or 60% Cumulative Score in NTS OAT subject test or 70% percentile score In GAT Subject) type test, in the area of specialization chosen at Ph.D. level, conducted by the university (where ETC GRE subject test Is not available) is required prior to admission in the Ph.D. program
• For Chemical Engineering: MS/ME or equivalent to 18 years of education recognized by HEC in Chemical, Metallurgy, and Materials. Petroleum and Natural Gas. Energy and Environment and other relevant disciplines are eligible for admission.
• For Electronic Engineering: MS/ME or equivalent to 18 years of education recognized by HEC in Electronic, Computer System. Telecommunication1 Software Engineering arid other relevant disciplines are eligible for admission.
Application for Pre-Admission Test
1. Open admisslons.duet.edu.pk
2. USE your own CNIC Number for registration.
3. Log in with your CNIC and password arid fill-up the admission application form for MS/Ph.D.
4. Upload current passport size photograph.
5. After submission of the admission form, a fee voucher shall be generated. Print the voucher and submit Admission Fee Rs. ‘1000 in any branch of Sindh Bank.
6. Email fee voucher image at email@example.com with Your CNIC number arid form number In an email.
7. Please print admission application form sign the undertaking on 2nd page and attach all educational documents matric to onwards, 4 passport size photographs, copy of CNIC, Copy of valid GAT GeneraLSubject Test (if passed earlier), PEC certificate, copy of paid fee voucher (all copies except student copy) and send to following address:
Directorate of admissions Dawood University of Engineering and Technology, New M.A Jinnah Road. Karachi.
Please note candidates who have already cleared valid GAT General! Subject test with required marks shall be exempted from the Pre-Admission Test. They have to enter their marks in the admission application form.
Admissions Daoud University of Engineering and Technology Karachi 2019
Last Date 11-November-2019