(Ministry of Science and Technology) SITUATIONS VACANT
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) is located in Karachi. It was established in 1981 by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan Most. It’s Head Office is at Clifton Karachi, with three sub-stations at Gwadar, Sonmiani and Ghora Bari. The main area of research of the Institute is the north Arabian Sea and beyond. The oceanic and atmospheric processes of the north Arabian Sea modify our climate, offer numerous living and non-living resources, Oceanographic research brings together all the scientific disciplines needed to study the ocean: Departments Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2019, National Institute of Oceanography under the PSDP Project “CAPACITY BUILDING FOR TAPPING MARINE LIVING RESOURCE POTENTIAL OF PAKISTAN, THROUGH BIOLOGICAL OCEANOGRAPHY – Phase 1 NIO (CPEC Related Project).” Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following VACANT POSITION for ONE YEAR ONLY (up to June 2020) on contract basis in the National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) Karachi, under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan on the prescribed format. Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2019, National Institute of Oceanography.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All GOP Recruitment Rules & Procedures apply.
2. Degrees/certifIcates must be obtained from HEC/Govt. recognized institutions.
3. All vacancies will be filled on merit basis ONLY.
4. The selected candidates will be posted in Karachi.
5. Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
6. The age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
8. The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
9. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
10. Applications on prescribed format without documents may reach the Project Director, PSDP Project, National Institute of Oceanography, ST-47, Block-i, Clifton, Karachi-75600 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement.
(PROJECT DIRECTOR) PSDP PROJECT
ST-47, Block-i, Clifton, Karachi 75600, Pakistan. Phones: (92-21) 99251172-73
Fax: (92-21) 99251179, (92-21) 34166418
E-mail: niopk.gov.pk@ gmail.com, niopak @ gmail.com
Website: www.niopk.gov.pk PID (K) No. 403