Food Authority Jobs Descriptions:
Punjab Food Authority (PFA) Jobs 2019 Walk in Interview Internship, The Punjab Food Authority is an agency of the provincial Government of Punjab in Pakistan. It regulates food safety and hygiene in the Province. It was formed under the Punjab Food Authority Act 2011. The PFA is the first agency of its kind in Pakistan.Punjab Food Authority (PFA) Jobs 2019 Walk in Interview Internship. Introduction to PFA The Punjab Food Authority has been working as a functional entity in district Lahore since 2nd July 2012. Enforcement of food hygiene and quality standards as described in the Punjab Food Authority Act 2011 and the Pure Food Rules 2011 is carried out through a qualified team of Food Safety Officers (FSOs’) and Assistant Food Safety Officers (AFSOs’). The functionality of field teams at the district level is being supervised by the Deputy Director (Operations). Punjab Food Authority (PFA) Jobs 2019 Walk in Interview Internshipmore Jobs in PFA
Mission Statement of Punjab Food Authority (PFA)
“While working on scientific principles and international best practices, Punjab Food Authority aims to ensure food safety & quality in the entire food chain in collaboration with manufacturers, Food Business Operators, consumers, government departments, autonomous bodies, and other stakeholders.
Vision Statement of Punjab Food Authority (PFA)
“The Punjab Food Authority aims to ensure the safety and quality of all the food items and products.”
Responsibilities and Functions of PFA. http://www.pfa.gop.pk/jobs/
The Punjab Food Authority Act, 2011 entrusts the following functions and responsibilities to the Punjab Food Authority:
- Punjab Food Authority regulates and monitors the food business in order to ensure compliance by formers, manufacturers, distributors, importers and other stakeholders in orders to provide safe food.
- Formulate standards, procedures, processes, and guidelines in relation to any aspect of food including food business, food labeling, food additive, and specify appropriate enforcement systems. Punjab Food Authority (PFA) Jobs 2019 Walk in Interview Internship.
- Enforcement of food safety and quality standards.
- Specify procedures and guidelines for setting up and up-gradation of food laboratories.
- Specify licensing, prohibition orders, recall procedures, improvement notices, and prosecution in the court of law.
- Provides scientific advice and technical support to the Government in matters relating to food safety.
- Establishment of food laboratories.
- Organize training programs in food safety and standards.
- Promote general awareness regarding food safety and standards.
- Certify food products/items for export.
- Forward and backward traceability of food items.
- Surveillance including collection, integration, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of data related to food and nutrient intakes.
- Punjab Food Authority (PFA) Jobs 2019 Walk in Interview Internship.
Interview Date is August-20-2019
83-C, New Muslim Town near Naqsha Stop, Lahore
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|KPK Jobs||Free Game||Mobile Rate|