The Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs August 2019 is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and Amendments therein. MTI, KTFI is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias.
Applications are invited for the following positions (on prescribed form):
1. The positions shall be filled on contract basis for a period ofO5 (Five) years, shall be eligible for re-appointment on a performance basis.
2. Attractive salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected persons.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs August 2019
I. In service, candidates should obtain NOC or leave sanction from the parent department.
2. Their services shall be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Amendment Act, 2018 and Amendments/Regulations therein.
3. The incomplete and late submitted application will not be entertained. Any candidate may be disqualified and I or excluded from the interview if he I she was, Convicted by a court of law, Dismissed from public service, Knowingly furnishes any false incarnation. Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, Submits forged certificates, Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
4. Applications received after due date will not be entertained which is I 5 days after publication of this advertisement.
5. No TA/DA will be allowed.
HOW TO APPLY:
I. Application them (downloadable from the Hospital website www.kth.gov.pk) must accompany bank draft of Rs. 2000/- (Nonrefundable) in favor of hospital Director MTI KTH account No. 576 1 Bank of khyber main branch Code No.0121
2. Application accompanied with complete CV valid and academic I experience I domicile certificates, degree, diploma along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested, including the names and addresses of three referees, should be sent to this office within I 5 days of publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form. Copy of valid PMDC Registration for the post ofiI.D & PNC registration for the post of nursing Director shall bc attached.
|Primary Jobs||Middle Jobs|
|Matric Base Jobs||Intermediate|
|Bachelor Jobs||Master Jobs|
|Mphil Jobs||PhD Jobs|
|M.Ed Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|DAE Jobs||MBBS Jobs|
|LLB Jobs||ACCA Jobs|
|P.G Diploma Jobs||Others|
|KPK Jobs||Free Game||Mobile Rate|