Naya Pakistan Housing Authority 3 Marla, 5-Marla Single and Double Story Independent House Renala Khurd, Lodhran, Chishtian
As per the vision of Prime Minister of Pakistan, Naya Pakistan Housing Program has been launched. With the aim to provide better livlihood and shelter to the families with low income, construction of houses a has been initiated. Keeping in view the end users functional requirements have been visualized to carry out within the proposed sites of the project. The houses will be alloted at merit through transparent balloting.
- Lodhran (near Judicial Complex), 061 – 9220160, 0333 – 6166123
- Chishtian (Qaziwala, Haroonabad Road) 063 – 22277405, 0300 – 7542405
- Renala Khurd (Okara, Shergarh Road) 044 – 9200162, 0306 – 8396833
The scheme offers following categories in houses
- 3 Marla (597sqft)
- 5 Marla (826sqft)
Proposed House Plans
- 3 Marla: Ground Floor (color) | First Floor (color) | Ground Floor (B/W) | First Floor (B/W) | 3D View
- 5 Marla: Ground Floor (color) | First Floor (color) | Ground Floor (B/W) | First Floor (B/W) | 3D View
The prime facilities available in the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme are enlisted below:
- Water Supply
- Security System
- Commercial Area
- Community Center
- Fiber Optic Internet
Enlisted below is the eligibility criteria to apply for a house in Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
- Applicant should be resident of province of Punjab. Residents of concern district will be given priority.
- No house or plot should be registered against the name of the applicant.
- Applicant must live in the house furthermore, is bound not to sell the house for 05 years.
- Applicant can apply through government quota reserved for government/police/army official (injured or martyred during duty) or through disabled quota reserved for general public.
New Advertisement of This Sunday (17-03-2019)
Last Date : March-31-2019